Alagasia

Heading Toward Danger

"........uh, PLEASE?!" Kayame asks, really wanting to go. Deviant wanders up to Kayame with Inheritance not far behind.

"We can fly you there." Deviant says, rubbing his head against Kayame's hair.

"Yes, we can." Inheritance says, nodding his head.

"Okay, lets go." Roran says, turning to look at Kayame.

"WAIT!" Kayame shouts, throwing her arms out to stop everyone.

"WHAT?!" Roran questions, Kayame spooking him. As he spins around, sword at the ready.

"Lets go get Kanna and Eragon as well!" Kayame says, a smile covering her face. So, Kayame and Roran get on their dragons, and fly to get Kanna and Eragon.

Meanwhile, Kanna and Eragon are sitting outside, looking at the stars when Kayame and Roran arrive.

"KANNA!!" Kayame shouts, standing up in her saddle.

"ERAGON!" Roran shouts.

"WHAT?" Both Kanna and Eragon questions, jumping to their feet.

"Get on your dragons.....we're going to Galbatorix's castle!" Kayame commands, pointing toward Kanna and Eragon's sleeping dragons. So, Kanna gets on Rubirahm and Eragon gets on Saphira. They all fly off toward Galbatorix's castle.

Meanwhile at Galbatorix's castle, Kikyo and Murtagh are done having sex.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Kikyo says as she gets to her feet, and begins to pull her clothes on.

"Okay." Murtagh says, a grin plastered across his face. Kikyo pulls on her shirt as she walks to the bathroom, where she notices something.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!

RyK & KcA