Alagasia

Kanna's True Identity

Suddenly, Morzan appears.

"Father?!" Murtagh questions, looking at Morzan in confusion.

"........hello, Morzan." Kikyo says, bowing her head.

"Hello, Kikyo." Morzan says with a strange look on his face.

"We had sex." Murtagh blurts out when his father turns to look at him.

"OMG!!" Morzan, Kanna, Eragon, Roran, Kayame and the dragon says with wide eyes.

"Is she..." Morzan begins.

"Yes." Murtagh says, bowing his head.

"I am here to kill your half sister." Morzan says simply.

"HUH?!" Both Kanna and Murtagh shout, looking at Morzan.

"No, Morzan. I need here." An all too familiar voice says from behind all of them.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Kikyo shouts, spinning around to see none other than her father.

"We killed you! Well, Eldest did, anyway!" Murtagh shouts, looking at Galbatorix with confused and horrified eyes.

"You both should have known that I could come back to like." Galbatorix says, grinning.

"We'll kill you again." Eragon says in a confident voice.

"Shut up, Eragon." Galbatorix commands, turning to look at Eragon.

"Kanna is a disgrace to the family." Morzan says simply.

"THE FAMILY?!" Galbatorix demands, looking at Morzan.

"Uh, yeah. She's Murtagh's half sister." Morzan says, scratching the back of his head.

"Eragon." Galbatorix says, turning back to Eragon.

"Yes?" Eragon questions, looking at Galbatorix with uncertain eyes.

"You do realize that if Kanna is Murtagh's half sister, than she's yours as well." Galbatorix says with a grin on his face. Eragon's quiet for a moment as he thinks about this. "No need to worry though, because Kanna isn't Murtagh's half sister." Galbatorix says, raising his head.

"Galbatorix.....don't." Kanna pleads, looking at Galbatorix with wide eyes.

"Kanna. You dearly remember our time together, do you not?" Galbatorix asks, looking at Kanna with inquiring eyes.

"Don't...." Kanna shouts, eyes filling with tears.

"Galbatorix, she was only eleven-" Morzan says inbetween laughing. Kanna starts to full out cry.

"MORZAN!!" Kanna shouts, tears coming down even faster.

"And Murtagh....he was...what, fourteen?" Morzan questions, looking directly at Murtagh.

"Yes." Galbatorix says, nodding.

"What the hell?" Kikyo questions, looking between the four of them.

"Nonononononono!!" Kanna shouts, crying really hard.

"I'm sorry, Kanna. So, sorry." Murtagh says with a sad look on his face.

"WHAT the FUCK is going on?" Kikyo demands, looking around with close to bursting anger.

"Ah, my darling Kikyo. You were twelve at the time. Do you not remember?" Galbatorix questions, looking at Kikyo with a smile on his face.

"Remember?" Kikyo questions, thinking back to when she was twelve. Kikyo remembers crushing on Murtagh, but there was another girl. She remembers playing with Eldest and hearing screams and crying coming from her father's room. The girl had bruises and cuts all over her body. "YOU! MORZAN! AND MURTAGH!! No. No. NOT MURTAGH. If it was, Kanna would never have been so happy to see him." Kikyo says, glaring at the three of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!

RyK & KcA