Alagasia

Unforgiveable Words

"You're, you're my sister!" Kikyo says, smiling.

"How did yo-" Kanna begins.

"It's very simple actually." Murtagh says, looking at Kanna like she's the most insane person there.

"HOW!? EXPLAIN!!" Kanna demands, glaring at the two of them even more.

"I have no idea. Ask Kikyo." Murtagh says, pointing toward Kikyo. Kanna looks at him for a moment.

"I just put two and two together." Kikyo says, shrugging.

"So, so, so, GALBATORIX is my-" Kanna begins, looking at Galbatorix with horror.

"Yes." Kikyo says, nodding.

"And Argetdail is my-" Kanna says near shouting now.

"Yes." Kikyo says, nodding.

"OMG! My father abused me, why? And Morzan and, and, and, MURTAGH!!" Kanna shouts, looking around with a wild look on her face. Kanna bursts into tears, and runs into the castle, running upstairs.

"KANNA! Galbatorix, you!" Kikyo shouts, turning to look at her father with deep hatred.

"Kikyo. I demand that you call me father....OW!" Galbatorix begins, but is cut off by both Darigan and Rubirah biting into his leg.

"How dare you, HOW DARE YOU, you evil man." Both Rubirah and Darigan say with deep hatred. They watch as blood gushes out of the wound in Galbatorix's leg. After a moment or two, he dies.

"And STAY dead this time!" Rubirah shouts, glaring at Galbatorix's dead body. She growls, and breaths fire into the air.

"She's usually such a gentle dragon. Now she kills Galbatorix, and is breathing fire into the air." Eragon says, looking at Rubirah with uncertain eyes.

"I know." Kikyo says with a sad smile.

"I gotta go talk to Kanna. Saphira, Rubirah, come." Eragon commands as he runs toward the castle. Saphira and Rubirah run after him to the castle. Kanna is upstairs in a random room, or so she thinks. It's actually Galbatorix's room. Eragon finds her on the BED of all places. All of a sudden, Kikyo appears. She looks at the bed.

"GET OUT OF HERE!! NOW!! BEFOR-" Kikyo begins, before being cut off.

"Before I get here to kill you all!" Morzan says, cutting Kikyo's sentance short.

"NOOO!! You can't!" Kikyo shouts, jumping in front of the two of them.

"You have disobeyed me, Argetigarjzla." Morzan says, looking at her with irritation.

"DON'T call me that!" Kikyo shouts, covering her ears.

"Where is Ethgriboetk?" Morzan questions, a smile covering his face at Kikyo's reaction.

"Right here in my pocket." Kikyo says, pulling the sword out. She runs forward, putting the sword against Morzan's neck. "Give me one good reason when I shouldn't kill you right now." Kikyo says with a murderous look on her face.

"Because you're not capable of doing so, young one." Morzan says with a smile.

"SHUT UP! shut up!" Kikyo shouts, shaking her head. She slashes at Morzan's neck, just enough to inflict pain, but not enough to kill him. "Why should I not kill you, right here, right now?" Kikyo demands.

"Galbatorix is dead. I must carry on his plan." Morzan says, looking at Kikyo with serious eyes.

"All the more reason to kill you!" Kikyo says, a look of deep determination on her face.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, KIKYO!! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!! STRANGLE HIM, STAB HIM-" Kanna shouts, pushing Kikyo out of the way.

"Kanna. Try me." Morzan says, motioning for Kanna to take a step forward. Morzan jumps up, and runs out the door of Galbatorix's room. "The dragons are not safe." Morzan says in a sure voice. Just as Morzan says that, Kanna's eyes go wide in horror.

"What....what...? The dragons? OH NO!! NO!!! Rubirah!!" Kanna shouts, running out of the room.

"Run!" Rubirah shouts as she sees Kanna appear not far away.

"RUBIRAH!!" Kanna shouts, staring in horror as Morzan kills the dragons. Rubirah, Inheritance and Deviant are now dead. Saphira, Legolas and Darigan are crying and trying to defend themselves against Morzan's killer magic. Kikyo is watching her dragon struggle, Kanna's dead dragon, and Murtagh's dragon trying to defend her dragon. She utters two unforgiveable words.

"Fricai Kopa!!" Kikyo mutters in an ominous voice. Everyone falls to the ground, blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!
RyK & KcA