Unnamed

Prologue!

Many years ago there was a battle between two creatures-one vampire and one werewolf. They had both been going to feed among a human that lay limp -sleeping-, in an alleyway.

The humans scent was so strong neither of the creatures could resist.

But amongst their plan they ran into one another, and had to fight for the prey. What they didn't know, was that the reason the human was so luring to them was because of a scientist that had been studying of such creatures as them. He'd set up a trap.

As the two creatures fought to the death, the scientist waited until they were both at their weakest state, when he shot a special bullet he had created for this very night.

He took them, feed them human blood from near hospitals, studied them, and decided they could be harmless. He continued collecting creatures until he had the perfect mixture.

The scientist had made a body in the shape of a human, a female. He injected blood from each of the creatures he'd captured -vampire, werewolf, witch, and angel. The female came to life. Stuck in a cage, she was as dangerous as others -if not more.

Over time the new being learned from the scientist and the creatures he had taken, she became the very powerful, and with practice could shape-shift into anything, and move things with her mind.

Over time she learned to somewhat control her need for human blood, and settled for dragon blood instead of eating dragon as most witches would

She stood at five foot nine, pure muscle and beauty about her. Long, black hair reached down to her waist, her piercing eyes changed colors according to her mood. Coming from the back of her shoulders and curled down her sides almost to her feet were gorgeous wings in a dark grey tint. The edges matched her eyes as they changed. Her wings came from the angel, she uses them for protection and flight.

What was unexpected to both her and the creatures was that the scientist had her created not simply for experiment, but was paid to made her to protect a high and powerful mortal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was playing a game online and they wanted me to write about my characters blood lines...and this just came to mind. Tell me what you think, please! Criticism is welcomed, it only makes me better! (: