A Wolf's Mate

Kanashii's Heat

Kanashii growls and jumps at him once again. When she gets up by him, he latches his jaws onto her neck and she collapses onto the ground, whimpering.

*Do you want me to keep going?* Samuel questions, still latched onto her neck. She doesn’t answer. Which causes him to drop her, and stand on top of her with a paw on each side of her shoulders.

*Get off!* Kanashii demands, glaring at him. She tries to push him off, but he growls in her face.

*I’ll make you a deal.* Samuel says in a completely business voice. Kanashii looks at him for a moment.

*What?* she questions, looking at him with slight interest.

*If you can avoid me through the Moon Heat, then I’ll let you go.* Samuel says with a grin on his face. She’s quiet for a moment, waiting for the catch.

*REALLY!!* she questions after none comes.

*Yes.* Samuel says, nodding his head. She looks at him.

*What’s the catch?* Kanashii questions, somehow knowing that there was one even though he hadn’t stated it yet.

*If you don’t make it, then you agree to be my mate.* Samuel says, sounding sure and confident. Kanashii’s quiet before looking at him again.

*Fine.* Kanashii says, nodding. She wriggles around underneath him for a few moments until she finally gives up and looks up at him before saying, *mind getting up so I can move?* With a smile, Samuel gets off her and transforms back into a human. *I’ll be going back now....* she says as she turns around, and walks toward the door, still in her wolf shape. When she gets to the door, she turns around to look at Samuel. *Do you mind?* she questions with an irritated note to her voice.

“Mind what?” Samuel asks, looking at her with an innocent look on his face.

*Opening the door!* Kanashii shouts, baring her fangs at him in irritation. Samuel walks over to the door, and opens it up. Once Kanashii has walked out the door, he shuts it, and walks over to the bed..

“I wonder when she’ll try...” Samuel mutters as he scratches the back of his head. He laughs as he lies down and almost instantly falls asleep.

The next morning, Samuel wakes up to an alarm going off.

“What the hell happened now?” Samuel demands as he gets to his feet, and walks toward his door with an irritated look on his face from being woken up. When he opens it up, he sees a group of his human employees on the ground, dead, with their throats tore open. “So she finally revealed her wolf’s senses.” Samuel says with a sigh. He hears growling. When he turns around, he sees a shadow run past. “So it’s a hunt you want, huh?” he questions no one in particular since the shadow is far away by now. He transforms into his wolf shape, and runs after Kanashii’s scent until he comes to one of the larger rooms in his house. He sees her standing in the middle of the room, and takes a few steps forward.

*So, tell me. Have you accepted the Moon’s call?* Samuel asks, watching her intently.

*No! Well....I...I’m not...* Kanashii stutters, trying to form a coherent thought through the mess of a fog that is her mind currently. He sees the confusion whirling around in her eyes.

*You don’t have the slightest idea what happened, do you?* Samuel asks, looking at her critically. The confusion disappears, and is replaced by the wolf’s needs. *I know you couldn’t stay away from me for long.* Samuel says as he watches her. It sees as if the wolf within Kanashii is trying to preen for the wolf part was that his wolf was answering.

^No! I cannot accept him as my mate! The deal!^ Kanashii internally shouts as she tries to regain her will.

^Forget the deal! He’s the perfect mate!^ the wolf within Kanashii says as she purrs in satisfaction at having found a decent mate.

^How do you figure?!^ Kanashii demands in outrage. The wolf snorts at Kanashii’s naïve question.

^He’s strong. Not to mention dominant!^ the wolf says in a voice as if she’s talking to a pup.

^Who cares if he’s dominant? There are a lot of dominants, and I don’t see you going after any of those!^ Kanashii demands, attempting to prove a point before the wolf does something she’ll regret.

^You will understand when you accept him.^ the wolf says in a ‘that’s-final’ voice.

^I shall do no such thing!^ Kanashii shouts, turning away from the wolf. The wolf within her launches at the human part, pinning her to the ground.

^Just wait and see, and don’t worry, I shall not go against the deal.^ the wolf part of her says, grinning down at her. The human half is silent, trying to puzzle through all the wolf said.

Meanwhile, Kanashii is circling Samuel. He is watching her with a grin.

*When exactly are you planning on stopping that?* he questions, never loosing the grin on his face. He steps toward her, but stops when he hears her growl. He looks puzzled at this.

^Don’t worry. She’s merely inspecting you. Natural for a bitch during her time.^ the wolf part of Samuel says with a chuckle at his other halves confusion.

^Oh, all right.^ the human half says with a sigh of relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's the other one for today! PLEASE REVIEW!!
Peace!!
KcA