Status: Finished.

To know you is to hate you.

I want you here with me.

I joined Tre at the bar and stayed for three more drinks before I decided to check on the singer. It wasn’t late, only about ten thirty, but the hotel was quiet throughout; even the bar had been reasonably quiet. It was so peaceful that I decided to take the stairs rather than the elevator. I was almost run over by a couple of excited kids on the second floor and I stopped to talk to a hotel maid who happened to want an autograph. By the time I had actually reached the fourth floor it must have been almost eleven.

I expected Billie Joe to be asleep but I could hear drones of the radio from within the room. I knocked gently, waited, but received no answer. I pondered over my options for a moment before I gently decided to try the handle. To my surprise it obliged and I was able to softly open the door. Inside the room was dark, the clock radio glowed from where it sat on the locker and on the bed was a Billie Joe shaped lump.
“BJ?” I whispered into the darkness.

A simple grunt was all I received in return. He was upset, that much I could tell, so I closed the door behind me and crossed the room to where he lay in a small, fragile ball.

“Billie Joe are you okay?”

I laid my hand on his shoulder. The body shrunk away from my harmless touch.

“He don’t wanna talk to ya Mikey.” The voice was small and broken with the obvious tension of tears.

I knew at once that it was the kinder of Billie Joe’s two inhabitants.

“Twitch. Why doesn’t BJ want to talk?”

“He ain’t buyin what you’re sellin Micheal. He ain’t no fan of this jibber jabber.”

His jazzy speech was hard to get my head around but I quickly deciphered it in my mind. Billie Joe did believe me but he wasn’t ready to act on it. He would rather hide behind his masks and let the problem sort it’s self out. I gridded my teeth; It was so like Billie Joe. But this time the problem wasn’t going to magically disappear, he needed to address it ASAP, not shy away in a corner and cry.

“He can’t do that.” I replied calmly, “This isn’t going to untangle it’s self.”

The body rolled over onto its back. His face was illuminated by the blue of the clock radio and I could just about make out the glistening of tears on his cheeks. This personality was tragically fragile; so much so I wanted to hold and comfort him as if he were my own. He let out a sniff and a muffled whimper which melted my heart.

“He’s bein a real sour cherry bout this commotion.”

“Yeah, well, that’s BJ for you.” I forced a smile, “If Billie’s the one upset, why are you crying?”

“I’m part o’ Billie boy. I’m his softer world.” He sighed, “I ain’t no collage professor; I can’t explain it like a textbook.”

“That’s okay. I suppose the doctor could do that.”

“Doctor? You’re taken me to a white coat?”

“This has to get sorted.”

He didn’t reply. Slowly he turned his head to the side and gazed at the wall. I lay next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders; the fingers of my left hand played with the bunged t-shirt on his torso. His body was so warm but yet he was shivering. It took me a while to realize that, in fact, he was trying to hide his sobs.

“Twitch, don’t cry buddy.”

It only made him cry harder. I pulled him closer to me and he voluntarily laid his head on my chest. His legs entangled with mine, his right arm wrapped around my torso and his hand gripped the fabric of my shirt. He was biting on the knuckles of his other fist.

I ran my fingers through his thick raven hair and soothingly rubbed the skin of his arm. He had his eyes squeezed shut, his teeth clamped down on skin and his whole body was shaking from his attempts to stop himself bawling. It hurt to watch him struggled so much just to seem strong.

“I – I’m sorry Mikey.” He whimpered.

“Why?”

“For wakin up. Billie boy wouldn’t be all jizzed if I hadn’t of gotten out of bed. I should a stayed snuggled up.”

“Don’t say that Twitch. It’s not you I hate. It’s that other fucker.” I replied.

“Fink doesn’t like you much; he punched your heavenly face.”

“You saw that huh?”

“Yeahs. I was screamin my lil’ o’ lungs out for him to stop but the critter wasn’ barginin’”

“It’s okay. You tried.”

I felt him lean up on his elbow, his body shifted further up the bed and soon I was gazing into the shadowed green of his eyes. I searched the emeralds for any prediction of his plan. He leaned in and gently brushed his lips to mine. I could taste the smoke from his last cigarette on his lips and sighing breath. His tongue slid gently in to meet mine and I let his tongue explore every part of my mouth. The kiss grew passionate, almost forceful. I felt him move his small body up onto my waist. He straddled me, one leg on either side and both his hands unbuttoning my shirt. I held his hips and pushed all reason from my mind. The lust I felt at that moment was much too great.

I gently pulled back from the kiss and took his face in my hands.

“Wait. What about BJ?” I breathed.

“Billie Boy wants this.” Was all I got in reply.

He leaned in once again and restarted our hungry kiss. My shirt was lying open and he was fumbling with my pants now. I was hard, so god – damned hard I could cry. He was teasing me with his fingers; Ghosting them down my stomach and tickling the flesh.

“T-Twitch just fucking get on with it!” I moaned into the kiss.

He grinned down at me, “Yous don’t like my teasin sugar plum?”

“I’m harder than a fucking rock! This is torture.”

He lowered his mouth to my ear and breathed. It sent a shiver right down my spine.

“You want to fuck me sugarplum? Harder than that wifey of yours? Til I scream you good name and take your warm juices?”

His words made me gasp with a surge of instant pleasure. He chuckled, shuffled to the edge of the bed and dropped his pants to the floor. His under fell away to reveal his swollen cock; a cock I so desperately longed to stroke. He stood motionless for a moment, his head to cocked to the side and his cheeks pinking slightly but he soon sported a small smile and moved onto the bed once again.

My pants were down to my ankles, my briefs with them, and I lay exposed and naked to my best friend. Yet, I felt not an ounce of embarrassment. He kissed my chest, trailing his lips down my stomach as he carefully lowered himself on to my aching member.

A whimper escaped his lips and he bit his own lip as I moved deeper into his tight hole. His moans and gasps only turned me on further and I had to grip the bed sheets to stop myself bucking upwards. I was so scared of hurting the smaller man.

I had never done this with any other man before, although I had often imagined myself with Billie in this situation. Still, I was rather surprised with how easily this flowed; how we seemed to know just want to do.
He sat up; his back arched, and moaned deeply. Finally I bucked my hips upwards and he made that wonderful sound again. Over and over I seemed to hit that spot; the spot that made him bite his lips and cry out.

Our rhythm became faster, our skin sleeked in sweat; our lust was building and I could feel myself close to the edge.

“I-I’m gonna cum.” I whined.

“Fuck, I’m gonna join ya.” He was breathless and barely able to get his words out.

The singer shuttered and I gave one finally hard thrust before he released his seed, hot and sticky, over my stomach. I felt the warm passion in my gut, I bit my lip and moaned deep in my throat as I came inside the smaller man. He fell off me, exhausted from the intense session. I gasped and gulped for my breath, my fingers still gripping the sheets and my skin slicken in sweat. Beside me, Twitch giggled and rolled onto his side. His shirt was caked with cum and sweat and I realised my stomach was uncomfortably gummy. I smiled at the large grin on the singers face.

“You okay Mike?”

I cocked an eyebrow at the strange change in tone. It wasn’t Twitches jazzy slang anymore.

“B-Biliie Joe?” I stammered.

“Yeah.”

I gulped.

“When….when—“

“When I took my pants off.” He chuckled, “I don’t know who the hell he is, but I like that other personality.”
He leaned over to me and brushed his lips to mine gently.

“You don’t mind what we…y’know, just did?”

“No way Mikey. I wanted you to fuck me like that for longer than I can fucking tell. God, I feel so alive.”

“But – But what about our families?”

“No one needs to know Mike. This head injury and whatever the hell has come with it seems like nothing now. I’m not scared about it anymore. I think admitting that I love you is the hardest thing and I’ve done that; so what can’t I do?”

I gazed at him. My eyes were blurred over with tears.

“You love me?” I squeaked.

“I love you more than the fucking air I breathe.”

I smiled. No, I almost cried. I was so fucking pleased at his words I could have died there and been eternally grateful to the big man. His body snuggled up against mine and I didn’t shrink away or hesitate. I slung an arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

“Stay with me tonight.” He whispered into my chest.

I kissed his forehead and stroked back his matted hair.

“I’ll keep you warm.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Do not own. :p