Status: Slowly ongoing

Kidnapped by a Vampire.

Scarlett, who's been alone for mostly all of her life, gets kidnapped at night - out of no where - by a vampire, when she decided to take an air. Sadly leaving her hamster, Louie, at home - well, her dorm room - all alone.

Well, she obviously didn't expect that she'd have to become somebody's slave - which at times appeared contradicting - and a peace offering.

She must now face through a variety of secrets, mysterious guys, and crazy vampires, to find out, that she herself, wasn't just an ordinary human. For something wondrous and magical will occur, once she turns eighteen. Well, with a couple of things happening on the day before.

Was it destiny for her to be taken into this other world?

The answer is yes.

Will it be soon that the prophecy will come true, and the two kingdoms of the vampire world fight for the love of the one who beholds such great power to destroy yet create this world into peace or pure destruction.

Will it be her heart that makes both world stay at peace, or will it be just chaos and destruction, for both human and vampire worlds?

The drama thickens, when Scarlett finds out that she is to marry Damon..and Luke?

Well, at least now she won't be whining about how plain and boring her life is, right?