Status: updated like all my other stories -_-

How can I survive when I'm not supposed to exist?

Liz Landis has had trouble since the day she was born and that is no exaggeration. Something goes wrong everyday and it's not just a coincidence. There is something odd with her parents past that she realizes may be the cause of her life threatening situations but she can't fight back what is trying to destroy her.

Her family moves to the countryside to try and escape the dangers that threaten her, but it seems a move to the countryside has caused even more problems and has agitated the force that is trying to exterminate her existence.

A mysterious and breath takingly handsome boy appears out of nowhere always in the nick of time to save her from a problem, but is it a coincidence he is there or is he secretly a guardian? It doesn't help that she can't breath when she looks at him because there is some force that is too powerful to control that makes her senses stop working at the sight of his beauty. She know's he can't be a normal human and though he gets on her nerves like a devil, he always saves her like a guardian angel.

Will he always be there to save her? or will the force of nullifying her existence win in the end?

"Count to five, and breathe!"
  1. Prologue
    in which a guardian is described
  2. CHAPTER 1: Accident Prone
    Meet Liz Landis and her unique gifts and talents