‹ Prequel: Run, Don't Walk

How You Love Me Now

Drove out to see Las Vegas;

ImageImageImageImage

Casey’s POV

Nick, Joe, Hayley and I pulled up to Walmart.

“Why are we here, again?” I asked.

“To get anything you want before we load the buses for the tour,” Nick said for the fifth time. I really didn’t want anything else so I decided to just walk around the store. I ended up finding a couple of movies and the Wii game Just Dance. I turned down the toy aisle when Nick called me.

“Hey, are you almost ready?” He asked.

“Yep,” I said, “Ahhhh!”

“What is it!?!” Nick asked, frantically. I was staring at the Camp Rock section of the aisle.

“There are a million Joe’s staring at me…” I whispered. I heard Joe start to crack up in the background. “This is no laughing matter, Joseph. Your dolls are creepy!”

“What aisle are you on?” Joe asked.

“The toy aisle, where else would creepy dolls be? I’m going to check out, meet you at the car.” Hayley was already waiting by her car when I got to Nick’s.

“I heard Joe dolls freak you out,” she smirked.

“I heard you freak Joe out,” I smiled. She rolled her eyes. Joe came out of the store carrying at least ten bags. “What are those?”

“Nothing,” he smiled. He and Hayley drove off, leaving me waiting for Nick.

“Took you long enough,” I yelled across the parking lot. “Your brother had ten bags and still beat you by ten minutes.”

“So that’s why the check out lady looked at me so weird, she looked like she was expecting me to buy something other than some movies,” he chuckled. We drove to my house and then to where the bus was. The bags were already being loaded by the time we got there.

“Way to go, Nick, we’re late.” As I hurried to get my bag into the best place possible I bumped into Hayley. Her carryon bag fell open and lingerie went onto the ground, lots of lingerie.

“Oops,” she flushed.

“What is that?! Are you trying to seduce Joseph or something?” I demanded.

“Uh… um… or something,” she muttered. She was blushing bright red. I raised my eyebrows, why was she so embarrassed, they were married after all. I decided to ask Joe. I found him on the bus already.

“Why is your wife’s purse filled with naughty clothing?” I questioned.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he sounded too surprised.

“I’m talking about the lace I just saw, do not lie to me.”

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about,” he was starting to turn red.

“Then why are you blushing?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“I’m not blushing…”

“Really, Joseph, I’m not blind,” I rolled my eyes. Nick walked on to the bus.

“Casey, stop harassing Joe,” he said. I looked between the two of them.

“You’re both in on it and I’m going to find out what it is.” I glared at them as I went to my bunk. About an hour later the bus started moving. “Where are we going?” I yelled from my bunk.

“Vegas, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors, I had to hurry to soccer! Enjoy!
~Bailey
P.S. I'm also sorry if you got like three messages about this... I forgot the semi-colon and the pictures.