Status: active

Fly With Me

Chapter 3

Text:
From- Dannykins
To- Gab
~~hey, i know its early and all that. bet yorue not up. probably dreaming about nick jonas as i type. anyways, i just had something huge happen to me. you know lexi? on the soccer team? green eyes, blonde hair? yeah well we're going to the movies tomorrow night. so...i guess i have a girlfriend! ttyl~~

Gabrielle couldn't breathe or think. Her heart felt like it stopped and her head felt like it would explode. She began to feel queasy and dizzy at the same time. It was like she was on sensory overload. All this time she thought Danny had been into her, maybe a little bit. Obviously not. She thought they had such a strong connection even from the first time they saw each other. It's like they already knew each other. She could see her with him so clearly, so perfectly. It wouldn't be awkward it would just be natural.

She forwarded the message to Stella and then sunk into her bed and pulled up her covers. Tears began falling down her cheeks, tracing her face from eyes, to nose, to lips and finally dripping off her chin. Her breathing became quicker and she tried to keep herself quiet so her parents in the next room over wouldnt hear her. All she felt like doing was screaming though. How had she let this one boy take control of her whole heart? Why did it hurt like this?
♠ ♠ ♠
commmmmmmmmments lovelies.