‹ Prequel: Still So Young
Status: On Hold. Check out my other stories(:

Always Attract

03.

The alarm buzzed before the first ray of sun could pass over the horizon that morning. I could feel a shift, there was something wrong. Ripping the covers from my body I quickly made my way across the room, tearing off the shirt I had slept in. I zipped up a purple hoodie over the white tank top that sat gently on my shoulder. Rushing, I pulled the same pair of jeans on that I had worn yesterday.

I made my way out of my room, dashing threw the kitchen to the front door. My TOMS sat there waiting for my feet to slip inside, sensing someone behind me I turned, seeing a man emerging from Claire's bedroom.

"Oh- I-" he stuttered, looking at me, his eyes wide.

"I don't care, tell her I'm gone." I said before pulling the door open and heading out in to the dim hallway. My heart rate has slowed, I missed it. The feeling in the back of my chest had vanished just as fast as it had arrived. Now my feet walked their normal pace down the stairs, and on to the sidewalk, headed in the direction of Starbucks.

It was strange, being so far away from home for so long. I hadn't spoken to my mother, my father. No one back home knew where I was, on occasion I would speak with Kelly, but from a payphone, in a different town. My parents were still looking, having Kelly and Ryan tell them whenever I would call them. I remember a year ago I had seen Ryan in the crowd at some club. Aimlessly walking around I bumped in to him by mistake, he had turned, giving me a shocked look before I slipped in to the sea of people disappearing. I haven't seen anyone I once knew since then.

The wind picked up, and I could sense a storm would be coming in soon. Laughing up ahead caught my attention and I looked up, scanning the streets. Five guys were piling out of a van, heading inside Starbucks, my Starbucks. Curious now, I picked up my pace pushing the door open, the little bell overhead rang and Max smiled, giving me a light wave. I took my seat in the window, but in a place so I could still see them.

One was tall, he had light brown hair that swept to the side, his eyes were green, he looked about twenty. On the right of him stood another boy, about the same age, his hair was similar, but his eyes were blue. Behind them stood three other, one looked similar to the second boy I saw, but from where I sat his eyes looked darker, I'm guessing to be brown. To the left of this other boy stood a ginger, he was nodding his head back and forth with an ipod playing in his ears.

The last boy, at the very back of the five of them looked the youngest, with longer brown hair that skimmed his shoudlers. He had matching brown eyes, I watched as he scanned the menu of drinks behind the counter. Without even realizing it he had turned, our eyes met and I froze, looking back he smiled along with a light wave. The corners of my mouth turned up in to a smile as I raised my hand waving back.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm SO sorry about the lack of updates.
my life's been crazy lately(:
thank you to all my subscribers.