Sequel: Chasing our Fate

You Can't Fight Fate

Secrets

I felt her warm hands make their way down my chest and hesitantly moved my position so she couldn’t reach my belt buckle. She straddled me firmly as she moved her lips in synch with mine.

“I told you I could give you way more than Stevvie ever could,” she whispered in my ear.

I stopped kissing her neck to let out a groan. My body relaxed as I let the tension fade. Making out was supposed to be fun, but not with Rachael Bowlag. Sure, she was a good kisser but everything was rushed and she never gave me a chance to savor a kiss.

“Rachael…as much as you wanted this, I would think the last person you would mention was the girl that was keeping it from you,” I pointed out.

She smiled shyly and played with a piece of my hair, quite annoyingly I might add. “I just want to make sure you no how lucky you are to have me,” she replied.

“We’re not together, remember that,” I reminded her, “…and you haven’t changed one bit.”
Rachael removed herself from me and rolled over in a huff.

“I don’t now why not; we’ve been hooking up for over a week. We might as well make it official,” I heard her mutter.

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and silently groaned.

“Rachael, you know why….I just can’t-“

“Handle it right now…I know,” she finished, “what about Stevvie? You sure were interested in getting in a relationship with her. I’ve known you longer and I didn’t lie to you.”

“Can you please stop mentioning her,” I muttered, “that was then, this is now.”

I stroked her side to make her turn to me, “…and now is you…and you only.”

<->

“So, you brought out the whole family today!” Ryan Seacrest commented, “Who do we have here?”

My dad smiled graciously as he ushered me forward. “Of course, I have my eldest who just turned eighteen, Stephanie, and my twin boys, Adrian and Alex who are ten.”

“This is awesome because you are always the family man, but this is the first time in while that we’ve seen Stephanie, you’re in college now correct?” he asked me.

I smiled into the camera sweetly and replied to him, “Yeah, it’s been awhile hasn’t it? I’m actually at Northwestern back in Chicago right now and it’s been awesome, I love it.”

“Great and we actually saw some pictures last month of you out with another famous teen who is attending Northwestern, Nick Jonas. Can you give us some insight on that relationship?”

I laughed off his question and coyly replied, “Nick is a really great guy, um, you now we actually have a lot of the same classes since we’re both English majors and we’ve became great friends because of it.”

“So, just friends? Dad, do you agree with this?” he questioned.

I secretly wanted to kick Ryan in the groin for asking these questions, it was bad enough I had some teenie giving me death stares, I really didn’t need the over-exposure.

“Of course, of course. Stephanie is young and in college, and it gives people a chance to meet new people and discover themselves and that’s exactly what she’s doing.”

I mentally thanked my dad for changing the subject and followed him down the red carpet as we said goodbye to Ryan.

There I was, posing with my entire family in front of hundreds of people yelling our names at the Make-A-wish foundation, one of the many charities my dad’s corporation funded. I usually avoided these events, but I was forced to go as punishment. I guess that is what you get for lying to one of the world’s biggest stars. My dad was mad after I told him what happened and now I could no longer skip out on any public event he wanted me to go to for a year. To make matters worse, an ex friend of mine sent in pictures of me when I was a young teenager to Oceanup. Now, they have me and my goofy blondness all over the internet for those commenters to talk about.

Luckily, I didn’t go through a rebellious stage like most fifteen year old girls, but I still was a bubbly teenie-bopper, smiley, boy-band loving, baggy jean and beanie wearing teen. The thoughts of my wardrobe of my 13-16 teen years sent chills down my spine. I had no idea who I was. All I knew was that I refused to dress like a girl and loved to skateboard(guilty pleasure these day) Now, I was more elegant with my wardrobe and I usually wore dresses, skirts and had a very mature put together look. I loved classic pieces lie LBDs and pearls.

The most famous picture of me was of one of my best friends and me at a Jonas Brothers concert. We were smiling widely in front of the Jonas Brothers fan bus from the Burnin’ up tour. We posed cutely and signed it with our love notes to the boys like every other fan. I was dressed in a silly cut-up homemade fan t-shirt and adorned in neon colored eye shadow and lipstick, with glitter…lots of glitter.

My t-shirt was like any fan with I heart Nick, Joe and Kevin and song lyrics. I will fully admit that I was an obsessed fan, it was a great part of my teen years and I’ll never forget the great times it brought. I was never the “scream and cry at every mention of them” kind of obsessed and nor was I the “wait outside for hours” kind of girl. But, I did crave for their next YouTube video and TiVoed every one of their performances or appearances and watched them religiously. If you mentioned “FINE TAKE YOUR BANANA!,” I would reply accordingly or if you belted out a lyric, I could tell you the next line in a heartbeat, if you asked me if Joe knew the muffin man, I’d reply “of course”, or if I celebrated. Kwiziggyziggyzan (still do to this day) I would simply reply yes. I was a fan since 2006, before Disney and before we knew Nick had Diabetes. I had never met them, but I had every CD, and pretty mush every magazine they we featured in.

I literally had boxes of their merchandise and a room’s worth of posters of them. But, like any other teenie, I had grown up, not out though. My fascination and obsession with them may have faded, but not my love. I still loved my Jonas Brothers, It’s about time CD with all my heart and listened to it regularly. Nick detested every time he would turn on my car and his thirteen-year-old self would come blasting from the speakers. It wasn’t that he hated the songs, it was just a manhood thing. Turns out, guys don’t like to relive their prepubescent voices. Even if was an angelic voice like Nick’s…sure he (somewhat) sounded like a girl, but he had so much soul in his voice and he still does.

I wished that I could take back the last four months and start over with Nick, starting the truth, but it wasn’t going to happen. It had been exactly two weeks since Nick had stopped talking to me, and “oh how the tables have turned” on me. Storm was now practically living with me because he was too scared to go to his dorm since Nick was his roommate and he didn’t talk to the gang either. After many attempted visits and phone calls, I had given up contacting him. I wasn’t mad until he snapped at Eric because of him being his usual smart-ass self, you don’t take out your anger on my friends because you’re mad at me. Jackie was the only one who had even been able to talk to him, and all he said was to tell me to give him his stuff back. I felt like I was going through a breakup even though we were never dating.

I posed in my Herve Leger bandage dress one last time before following my parents inside, holding my younger brothers’ hands in the process. It was going to be a long night, I could already tell.
<->

LOVES it!

We are slowly falling in love! Last Night Mega-moola maker, Todd Jameson showed his gorgeous family off at the L.A. event, Make-A-wish foundation.
And we thought brangelina made some hawt bbs! We knew Toddilicious was smexii but not to mention his wife, Jennifer, put them together and you get Stevvie! (Todd calls her Stephanie) Stevvie is their super hawt, Jonas loving, college-going daughter.
she was pictured earlier this month hanging out with the youngest JoBro, Nick Jonas and recently, more pictures have surfaced of the two together and they are adorable together! For once, we actually would encourage a romance for the pop star! Nevvie needs to happen now!
P.S. How cute are those little twins! They look just like their Daddy!

-perezhilton
<->

“I’ll see you guys next week, I expect your papers to be turned in on time! Only one more week of classes left!” my professor reminded her class.

I sighed as I slumped out the classroom. Half of my first year of college would soon be over when I felt like it just stared yesterday. I shook off my glum and heading to the theater to practice for the Northwestern annual talent show. With Mr. Shuster’s encouragement, I auditioned and got in, now I was preparing for the performance that was just a week away. I got Storm to perform with me, since Storm was a genius music producer to turn a song I had just written into a studio version. At first, I was performing just to make my professor happy, but now it was my only hope to get Nick back…that’s if he came.

“Aww, look at the little piano girl…” I heard a nosily voice coo condescendingly, “what’s wrong? Oh wait, that’s right! She got caught up in her web of lies.”

I flared my nostrils before turning around to face Rachael Bowlag and her clones.

“What do you want Bowlag?” I sneered.

With a smirk, she stepped closer to me, practically smashing my toes with her (fake) Prada leather boots. Rachael was a brunette, tall, and curvy, complete with Amazon long legs and big brown eyes. She was beautiful, but her personality and attitude were the ugliest I had ever seen. Ever since high school, she hated me because I beat her at everything. It didn’t help that I had stolen her boyfriend too. Anyway, we had always been at each others throats and things haven’t changed since high school.

“Please, I just came to pick up something from you,” she scoffed, “I figured I would so Nicky wouldn’t have to talk to you.”

I narrowed my eyes at her, “Nicky….who the hell is that?”

She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight. “You know who Jameson, everyone knows my Nicholas.”

“Your Nicholas?” I questioned, “Nick doesn’t even know you.”

She smirked at my statement again, “Looks like you weren’t the only one hiding something…”

“What the hell are you talking about Bowlag, I don’t have time for you,” I barked.

“Nick and I have know each other since we were six, we were on Broadway together, “she informed me smugly, “we’ve dated before and you could practically say we’re dating now.”

My jaw dropped immediately at her information. If what she said was true…then that meant Nick was a liar too. Memories of all the times the gang and I would make fun of her and her clones flooded back to my mind and I distinctly remember him never saying anything about her. I just thought it was because he was a gentleman, but it was because he was secretly buddies with her.

“Son of a bit-“

“So, anyway Nicky keeps complaining about a stupid bracelet you have of his and a shirt, and he said that he would come to get them so, just give them to me and we’ll be on our way,” she interrupted me, “…if it makes it any worse, we’ve been texting since he’s met you.”

I shook my head, annoyed with the bastard in front of me. “I don’t believe you.”

“Seriously? What do you need proof?” she pulled out her phone and scrolled to her inbox.

Moments later, in the little black type were the truth. Over 300 text messages in Nick’s name, “that’s just in the past two days. So, do you have his crap?”

Holding back tears, I shook my head no. I couldn’t believe my situation could get worse, but it did. Rachael scoffed and stormed off, leaving me in the middle of the commons, confused and hurt.

I looked at my surroundings, and instantly spotted Nick strolling to the library about a 100 feet from me. With a mischievous smile, I pulled out my phone to call a certain cousin of mine. One who happened to be the president of the Nick Jonas and the Administration Chicago fan club and who happened to be having a monthly meeting at the very same library he was walking into, revenge was so calling me.

Once I got to the theater, my mood and mindset were changed. I was no longer trying to get Nick, but revenge. It was childish, and maybe a little stupid, but I didn’t care. After all the bullshit he put me through for lying, when he was lying all along too, I deserved a little fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
*hides* and the games begin. Don't hate me guys! lol
thanks for the comments :)