You're Lookin' So Fly.

You Make Me Happy.

Ever since that moment, Christofer and I had become inseparable.

We'd only known each other a short amount of time, but I felt I could really trust him. He was honestly the best thing to come into my life. He changed me in such a short amount of time.

"Christofer! There's no way I can do this," I cried, pulling him away from the parlor he was leading me to.

"Mikayla! You promised!" he said, letting go of my hand and crossing his arms across his chest.

"But what if it hurts?" I asked, pouting like a little kid. He rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the tattoo shop. "I'll be right there with you. You can hold my hand if it makes you feel better," he said.

Truth was, it would make everything a lot better.

But he didn't need to know that.

He walked ahead of me to the front desk, telling them what I wanted. The guy looked from Christofer, then to me. He nodded, and said something to Christofer. He motioned for me to follow him back.

I clutched Christofer's hand, the familiar feeling of anxiety building up in my stomach. "It'll be okay," Christofer whispered in my ear, pulling a chair up next to me and holding onto my hand.

I watched as the man prepared the needle. I almost fainted at the sight of it. Needles and I don't go along at all.

I closed my eyes, clutching onto Christofer's hand for dear life. A sharp pain poked at my foot, but it soon went away. "This isn't that bad…" I mumbled, looking up at Christofer. He smirked, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my forehead.

"You are so adorable," he laughed.

My forehead tingled where he'd kissed me. "You two are adorable," the man said. I almost laughed, hearing a man like himself, covered in tattoos and piercings, saying that.

"But we're not…" I drifted off. Christofer shrugged, smiling at me.

Soon enough, the guy was done with my tattoo. I stood up, grinning at Christofer. We both had matching peace signs on our feet.

"How cute," the tattoo artist smirked. I blushed, following him in the front. "It's on the house, for the cute couple." he said. I frowned, reaching for my card in my back pocket, "I can't accept that," I said.

"Mikayla, don't worry about it. Frank's cool," he nodded toward the man, leading me out the building.

"That wasn't bad at all!" I said, twirling around and looking back at Christofer. He stood in front of me, hands shoved in his front pockets, smiling crookedly at me.

We both had something, this connection. I couldn't explain it, but I know we both felt it.

"I told you," he laughed, "Let's go get some java, shall we?" he asked, grabbing my hand. I nodded, "We shall." I smiled.

--------------------------------------

Sometimes, when I'm with Christofer, I feel odd standing next to him.

Just looking at him, he seemed so chill. So mellow. His simple style, that he pulled off so nicely. Like it just came naturally to him.

Then there was me, my cutesy black hair razored right below my chin. It was kinda messy, but that's how I liked it. I dressed similarly to Christofer, but more dressy.

But, still. I felt like I looked odd standing next to him.

I sat down at a table near the back, waiting as Christofer got our drinks. I stared down at my new tattoo. My foot was a little red, but it wasn't anything major. I loved it. So simple, yet it put out a positive message.

Call me a hippie.

"Here you go, sweetie." Christofer said, plopping down in the seat in front of me and sliding my drink towards me. My knees went weak as the sound of him calling me sweetie.

"So, you know how I've been getting my music around lately?" he asked. I nodded, taking a long sip of my green tea. "Well, the manager of Club 156 heard it. Someone gave him one of my demos, apparently." he said.

I waited for him to continue, "I got a block for this Friday at 7pm!" he said.

I gasped, "That's great! Oh my god!" I cried. He grinned, "I've been waiting for this for the longest time." he said softly, staring into space.

"Let's go for a walk," he said suddenly, snapping out of his daze. He grinned over at me, and I couldn't help but say yes. He took my hand in his, something we had grown accustomed to doing. It was just something we did.

"Are you coming to the show?" he asked when we stepped outside.

"Of course! Is that even a question?!" I cried. He wrapped an arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip, "Just making sure," he smiled crookedly.

God, he's adorable.

This always happens. I'm such a sucker for boys who sweet talk me. I fall for guys easily, and when I fall? I fall hard.

Oh, Mikayla. You're falling over Christofer Drew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final update for the day! hope you like (: Please comment, rate, and subcribe! Thanks so much (: