You're Lookin' So Fly.

The Grass is Greener on the Other Side.

It was getting late, and Christofer was still on stage.

I walked around backstage for a bit, wandering around and talking to random people. At one point, I took my camera with my to the side stage to snap some photos of him.

He was so naturally talented. Everything just came to him, so simply.

He was so cute, standing on stage in his bare feet, singing his heart out.

I found myself smiling like an idiot, crossing my arms across my chest and watching him do what he loved.

Eventually, I found a stool and made myself as comfortable as I could. If that was even possible with a stool.

Soon enough, Christofer was running off the stage. I stood up just as he wrapped his arms around me and spun me in a circle.

"You were amazing!" I said as he put me down.

"Thank you, sweetie," He kissed my forehead, "I think I'm gonna go hang out by the merch tables." he said.

I smiled up at him, "Okay!" I said, "I'll go wait in the-"

He grabbed my hand, "You're coming with me, missy!" he said, smiling. He started pulling me towards the merch tables.

"I don't wanna be in the way!" I said, standing in front of his table as he walked around the back, sitting in a chair.

"You're not gonna be in the way, hun." he said, picking up one of his shirts and tossing it at me, "Put this on and look cute!"

I laughed, pulling the shirt on over the shirt I had on, and joining him behind the table. He pulled me onto his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You're sweaty." I stated, looking back at him and crinkling my nose at him.

"And you're cute, are we done stating the obvious?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, leaning back into him a little bit. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Hi Christofer!" a shrill voice interrupted our moment. I looked up to see two or three girls standing in front of the merch table.

Chris looked at me apologetically before standing up and tending to the 'fans'. I sat down in his spot, pulling my camera out and checking my shots. They came out pretty decently, if I do say so myself.

Through out the night, people came and went. A lot of girls came over to talk to him, for quite some time. I didn't mind though, that's how things were.

A lot of people bought his merch, and when they left he would always turn to me excitedly and grin.

He was so happy!

Eventually, the club was cleared out and we had to go home. As I was walking to my car with Christofer, I turned to him, "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?" I said.

He looked shocked, "What?! You are not going home right now, missy!" he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "We could watch movies all night, and pig out!" he said.

I laughed, "Okay, sounds like a plan. I'll follow you in my car," I said. He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine before making me get into my car.

I smiled to myself as I got into my car. He was such a sweetheart.

--------------------------------------------------

I parked my car in Christofer's driveway, running up behind him and wrapping my arms around him from behind.

He laughed, "Save that for later, sweetie!" he chuckled.

I blushed, letting him go as he unlocked his front door. He kicked off his flip flops, and tossed them to the side. I did the same, but in a much neater fashion.

I followed him to his living room, plopping down next to him on the couch.

It smelled like cigarettes, along with other things. It wasn't a strong scent, but enough to know that it was there.

I sneezed.

He groaned suddenly. "What?!" I asked, scooting away from him.

"The DVDs are on the other side of the room……" he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, standing up and grabbing his hands. I pulled him to his feet, leading him to the book case full of movies.

"Pineapple Express?" He suggested. I turned to him, looking him straight in the eyes. "What?" I said, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"I. Fucking. Love. That. Movie." I said slowly.

"Okay, Pineapple Express it is!" he laughed, grabbing the movie and taking his hand in mine. He smiled at me, kissing the top of my hand before running to the DVD player.

I sat back down on his sofa, bringing my knees to my chest. He sat down next to me, flipping the lights off and slinging an arm around my shoulder. He kissed my cheek as the movie started.

I started giggling uncontrollable as the movie started. I wasn't lying when I said this was one of my favorite movies of al time.

Christofer looked over at me, laughing to himself. He pulled away for a second, pulling a cigarette out of his back pocket and lighting it up. He took a drag, and held it out in front of me.

I shook my head, "I'm good," smoking wasn't really my thing. But I found guys who smoked extremely sexy.

I focused on the movie again, giggling every now and then. My favorite part was on, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Christofer leaned forward, setting his cigarette on an ash tray on the table, and leaned back towards me. I glanced over at him to find him looking right at me.

"What…..?" I said, bringing my hands to my face, "Is there something on me?" I asked.

"No," he smiled, leaning forward slightly, "Can I tell you something?" he asked.

I felt my breath shorten a little bit, and the blood rush to my cheeks, "S-Sure…." I stuttered.

"You're beautiful," he said softly. I didn't realize how close he was. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine.

My head started spinning. He tasted like cigarettes and coca cola. He brought his hands up to my face, deepening the kiss.

I made out with Christofer Drew Ingle on his sofa.
♠ ♠ ♠
this took a long time to get out. i hope you like it!