Status: putting story to the side for a while. sorry ^^'

This Is It

Invitation

It has been a while since I went out with my father —I had a great time— and Lawrence is still made at me. But, I don't really care. I've been spending a lot of time with Michael. We've mainly spent time alone. And, that one on one time with him is awesome. Man, wonder what he's gonna —.

"Jenny!?"
Michael called from the stage. I got up from the chair i was sitting in and walked over to the stage. As I walked on the stage, I could see Michael eyeballing me. Maybe I should have worn something 'less' reveling. Oh, hell. He's always looking at me like that.
"Jen."
He said moving closer to me. He put both on his hands on my shoulders and lent down to my ear.
"Come over to my room around 10 o'clock, Okay."
He whispered softly in my ear, causing me to shiver. I am SO glade that everyone else was on brake.

I nodded and smiled looking up at him.
"O—Okay."
I blushed.

"Great,"
Michael was just about to walk over to the other dancers but turned around back to me.
"Wear something, 'cute'."
and with that, he winked at me and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's super shourt, but YuleChan797 will make the next chapter really good (i hope)

What Jen wore