Status: Writing

Tillies Love Triangle

Love Square .?

Tillie pulled away from her new boyfriend.
''What's wrong?'' he asked, confused.
Tillie's thoughts were racing around her head once again.
She couldn't believe it. She was going out with a guy she didn't know the first thing about. She wondered why she hadn't stuck with Yam. At least she new his name, or Albert even. Sure he was ugly but she'd known him more than 5 minutes at least.
'' I don't even know your name..'' Tillie looked up at the boy, the stranger.. her boyfriend, through a curtain of hair.
'' What's life without a little mystery '' he grinned at her and winked.
Tillie was fiddling with the button on her dress, always a sign of nervousness for her. She was worrying.
A lot.
He leaned in to kiss her. She spotted Yam dancing with Jenny. Jenny's gaze was at her feet but Yam's gaze was neither on Jenny nor Tillie. He was glaring at Tillie's perfect stranger.
His eyes burned with jealousy but Tillie didn't notice this as her stranger's lips pressed against hers. She realized at that moment that in some way she truly did love her stranger but she also realized she loved Yam and Albert as well.
She loved her stranger for his cheeky grin,
she loved Albert for the geek he was
she loved Yam for the laughter he brought her.
As she was embraced by her boyfriend, Yam stood silently with Jenny. Jenny understood. She realized he still loved his ex, Tillie. But she couldn't figure out why that annoyed her. Why that made her just a little upset. Maxi and Christy approached them. Yam, not noticing, continued to stare over at Tillie.
'' Love triangle much'' Maxi said as she followed Yam's gaze, ''Tillie loves 3 guys, 3 guys love her, Jenny loves one of those guys.''
Christy, for once in her life, thought about this.
''Wait isn't it more of a love square then?'' She stared into space thinking over it ,'' oh and Tillie's new boyfriend is cheating on her..''
Yam turned quickly at this.
''Wait. What? Who's cheating on Tillie?'' ..
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse me if this is a bit shallow guys.

Comment?