Status: completed

Loves Me

1/1

"Bro! I can't believe you're really getting married!"

My friend John said two weeks before my wedding. I just can't say it, but he's right. I don't even believe it myself. I just kept quiet and smiled. I took a sip of wine and said.

"Hey will you be my best man? Coz' I don't have a brother and you're the only real friend I've got. It may sound girlish, but your my best friend man."

"Awe, Is baby tommy needing a best man? Haha...Sure thing man! I'll be totally honored and all that stuff!"

"You still sound like a high schooler even tho you're already 29!"

"What's wrong? I'm still a high schooler at heart! So shut your babbling ass!"

I just can't stand it. I doubled-over laughing really hard! For a 29 year old bachelor, John is still caught up in the past!

"Well since you're half drunk, I might as well tell you my very dramatic love story."

"Oh crap..No please?"

"Sorry. You have no choice. Since you're my best man, deal with it!"

I cleared my throat and started to narrate.

"Once upon a very modern time, there was a successful business man bachelor. This bachelor had 50 girlfriends already not including the ones he got when he was still in junior high. But one day, when he was on his way to work, a car pulled up into his driveway and a very fair lady stepped out. She was as stunning as ever. With her curly brown hair softly hanging and her bluish gray eyes that are hypnotizing in every way... "

Johnny stood up, shook his head in disbelief and said.

"Man! What did she do to you?! You've become a story teller! Married? Me? No thanks dude!"

I didn't care. I just shot back at him. "Are you the one getting married dude? The answer is no! So quit your yapping and listen to me...Got it!?"

He just shrugged and raised his hand to show surrender. "Fine. I'll shut my ass off...Continue your story. Mr. Dear sir!" he said with a sarcastic tone and a goofy smile.

"As I was saying, She was wearing a matching purple blouse and skirt that looked dashing in her. Even I can't stop drooling. She walked up to me and said that she was from a advertising company and she wants to help me improve my business, which is by the way already successful, but I can't help it! She was too hot to turn down..."

Then John interrupted again. With a grin spread over his face. "Dude I can't believe you just liked her because she was hot!"

"Oh just shut up!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"When I invited her in for a cup of tea, she then explained everything to me. I wasn't listening for all you know. I was staring at her, you know like checking her out. Then she gave me a piece of paper and asked me to sign it. I was curios so I read the whole pare. It wasn't paper, it was a contract. i read it and seeing no bad thing with it's content, I finally signed."

I paused and took a sip of wine then continued.

"I finished signing and she aid thank you and goodbye. I felt kind of sad. So I went to work a little late but it was okay since I'm the boss after all. The next day her car pulled up again and she knocked on my door. She said she was her so she can discuss things with me so I invited her in again for a cup of coffee. My phone suddenly rang, so I excused myself and answered it. My ex was calling me for the tenth time this week, begging for us to get back and she said that she wouldn't believe that we were already over until I can show her my new girlfriend. "

"Man that's got to be hard. What did you do? "

""I asked sheila, the hot girl, to pretend as my girlfriend. She asked why so I told her the whole story. She felt sorry for me so she agreed. The next day, i called my ex to schedule a meeting with my girlfriend. My ex agreed to do it. So me and sheila went to her house and asked her to the movies and have lunch. So we went and watched a very scary movie. Sheila and I held hands and kissed while watching to amke it more believable, and guess whose idea it was...It was Sheila's ! i was really impressed with her. Our lovingly act continued until lunch. We did every sweet action we knew, like holing hands while walking and buying stuffed toys and all that blah blah. We managed to make my ex cry and run out of the restaurant! I was definitely impressed with her so I asked her out. At dinner, we talked pretty much everything about us and our lives. With just one night, I knew her by heart. Our dates didn't end with just one but a series of many dates. You know what johnny, I know she really loves me because even tho I told her about every bad thing I did, she still dated me and helped get back to my real self. I really love her and i will always will."

Then I heard sniffling sounds. It was johnny! He was fighting back tears! Then he siad..."Dude, Congratulations man! You found your true love!"

"Yeah...For the first time...I really loved someone."