Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

I

The sun was shining in her eyes from unclosed blinds.
She groaned opening her eyes and turned on her back staring at the ceiling. Her head hurt like hell. She doesn’t even remember how much did she drink last night but from the pain she could tell she drank a lot.

She sat up in bed and looked around. Her clothes from last night were lying everywhere around the room. But the room wasn't hers.

Because it wasn't her suitcase standing near the bathroom door. Because the clothes lying next to hers weren't hers either.

She looked under the sheets only to see her naked body. The room was quiet and that only meant that none was in the room except or her. She looked next to her at the empty side of the bed, only to find a note lying on the pillow.
She took the note and read it.

Good Morning Wify!
I didn’t want to wake you up.
When you’re awake come and meet me in restaurant down in the lobby.
Your husband!


Wife, husband? She thought to herself. Just then Sarah noticed to ring around her finger.
“Oh my god” she said as she covered her mouth with her hand.
She quickly got out of bed and started to get dressed she didn't bother to take a shower the only thing that mattered at the moment was for her to find out what have happened last night.

Once she was dressed, she walked out of room, toward the elevator.
After the elevator door dinged open she hurried in and pushed the lobby button.
All the way down she was thinking about what kind of mess she got herself into, and how she is going to fix it.

When the bell rang again signaling to her that he is in lobby she walked out and made her way to the restaurant where the man she was now married to said he was going to be at.

Brian was sitting in restaurant down in lobby eating breakfasts with his band mates.
“I can't believe you got married before me” Matt said laughing.
“Yea me either.” Brian said chuckling.

When he woke up this morning he wasn't alone, there was a beautiful women sleeping next to him. It's not like he have never woken up with someone besides him. It happened a lot.
But this time he woke up to a girl he didn't remember meeting. And that's not all.
He found matching rings on both of their fingers.
“Is she hot?” asked Jimmy, one of his best friends.

“Yea she is” he answered with a smirk on his face.
Right when he said that a blond girl stepped out of elevator making her way toward restaurant. He knew she wouldn't have remembered him so he stood up and made his way toward the beautiful young lady leaving his friends confused about his sudden action until they saw him walking toward some girl.

She looked around and saw a nice looking man standing up from a table where four other guys sat. His friends, she thought
The man looked kind of familiar. She knew she had seen him and his friends somewhere.
“Good morning. I see your finally awake.” the man said as he walked up to her.
“Uh… Good morning” she said to the man that was in front of her.

“I'm Brian. If you were wondering.” he said smiling at her politely.
“Sarah” she simply answered.

“Come on, let's sit down so we can walk” Brian said and walked back to the table where all the four of the guys were watching the pair closely.
Sarah walked closely behind the man until they arrived at the table.
He pulled a chair out for her to sit.

After she sat down, Brian sat down in the chair that he had previously sat right next to her.
“We need to fix this thing.” Sarah didn't waist her time and got to the point. She didn't want to stay married to a man she didn't even know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should i keep writing it?
CHARACTERS
Sarah
BRIAN