Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

X

“Good morning Richard” Sarah greeted her Lawyer
"Good morning Miss. Whiteley"
Today is the day when they get the marriage annulled.
She and Brian had already filled documents everything they needed to get this thing done.
Few minutes later Brian arrived with his lawyer.

"Shall we?" Richard said and started to make his way toward the door where the court is going to happen.

"Are you Guy's sure about this? Once it's done there is no turning back." the judge said looking from Brian to Sarah.
Sarah new for sure that she wanted this marriage to be annulled, because if she wanted to get married she wanted to remember that day and she wanted to get married to a man she loves.

But as for Brian he didn't mind staying married with Sarah. But he knew that she wanted to remember that day when she gets married and so did he and he knew they were doing the right thing.

"Yes we are sure about that" Sarah said and then looked over at Brian who nodded his head "Yes we are"

"What are you doing today?" Brian asked as he and Sarah walked toward their cars.
"I have to go to work but if you have nothing to do you can come with me and then later we can go and get something to eat" She said smiling at him. Brian nodded his head "Yea... let's go" He said as they arrived at their cars.

"I'll meet you at the hotel" Sarah said opening her Car door she was about to get into the car but Brian stopped her taking her by the hand and turning her around so she was facing him. Sarah looked at him confused. Brian smirked at her and pulled her closer to him crashing his lips onto hers. Brian didn't waste time showing his tongue in her mouth.
"Couldn't let you go without a kiss now could I?" Brian said as he pulled away smiling at her.
Sarah smiled back at him and pecked his lips.

"Come on, let's go" Brian said letting her go and got in his car.
Sarah drove past Brian and down the street to the hotel.
Brian drove out of parking lot and followed Sarah’s car.

Few minutes later the both of them pulled up in front of hotel.
Sarah got out of car and handed her car key's to valet.
She waited for Brian to catch up with her and they both walked into hotel to her office.

"Good morning miss. Whiteley." Rachel said as she saw Sarah step out of elevator with Brian right behind her.

"Good Morning Rachel!" She replied smiling and walked into her office.
She walked over to her desk with Brian still holding her hand.
She sat her bag down on the desk as Brian sat down in her chair behind the desk and pulling her down into his lap.

"I hope you don't have a lot of stuff to do" Brian said as he tightly warped his arms around her waist.
"Mmm... No. Just have to sign some papers and some other stuff." she said opening her laptop and turning it on.

"You want some coffee?" SJ asked after a moment.
"Yeah." Brian said nodding his head and kissing her neck.
Sarah leaned toward her phone and pushed the button that connected her with her secretary.

“Rachel can you come into my office?" moment later the door opened and Rachel stepped in.

"Did you need something?" Sarah nodded her head. "Yea can you get us some coffee?" She asked and Rachel nodded her head and walked out.

"So how did it go yesterday?" Kate asked Sarah. They were having a lunch in Madeo Restaurant downtown LA, with a couple of friends she hasn’t seen for a while.
"Well we got the marriage annulled."

"You know you guys are dating now. You could have waited; you know to see how the thing goes." Her friend Emily said.

"We don't really know each other for that long you know." Sarah said
"Yea like if you guy's had known each other for a while and then something like that happen" Kate said. "Yea well that would be different." Sarah agreed.

"You never know what will happen tomorrow you know" Abby said and Kate nodded.
"Yea you never know. Maybe tomorrow you guy's break up or something. But it's not like I think you guys are going to break up." Sarah nodded "Yea your right. A lot of things can happen tomorrow"

"You know it's kind of cute. Our little Sarah is in her first relationship" Abby said making her blush.

She and Kate had known Abby and Emily since they were little and been best friends since. They have been trough good and bad but they are still friends.
"Come on tell us something. How you guys are doing." Emily asked.

"Well we are doing great. And Brian is such a sweet guy. He's like all the time around to take me on breakfast or lunch. He is like just so sweet."
The Girls ‘‘awed’’ at what Sarah told them.

"Damn... I wish my Boyfriend was that sweet." Abby said.
Brian Really was a sweet guy. He was always spending his time with her whenever he could.

The band was working on the new CD but that didn't stop Brian from coming to see her every day.
"OK girls, let’s go." Kate said standing up from the table the girls followed suit. "Let’s go get some new crap." Sarah said laughing.

*Three Weeks later*

"Come here Pinkly" Sarah said looking at the little white dog who was standing in the hallway.

It was week before Christmas and she’s at Brian’s house helping him with decorating his Christmas tree.

Pinkly ran over to her waging her tail.
She took her in her arms and stood up walking over to the couch and sat down.
Moment later Brian came into the living room and sat down next to her and warped his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

"You should stay here tonight" He said kissing her neck.
"I don't have any clothes here." Sarah said kissing Brian on the lips.
It would be her first time staying at Brian’s house. But Brian has spent the night at her apartment few times, but nothing had happened between them.
"I don't mind you walking around naked" he just wanted to spend the night with her; to have her near him.

"Of course you don't"
"But you’re staying right?"
"I guess... I'll just have to get some clothes" She said resting her head on Brian s shoulder.
"Then pack some clothes for a few days." He said and kissed her forehead Sarah asked why and Brian smiled down at her.

"Because I don't think I am going to let you go home tomorrow" Sarah just laughed and got up from the couch.
"Come on; let's finish decorate your Christmas tree."

"I've been thinking" Sarah started
"About?" Brian asked.
"About quitting my job" Sarah said looking at Brian. He looked at her confused "Why?" He asked "Did you have a fight with your dad or something?"
"No… I just... I want to start my own business. I really have nothing to do at the hotel and I don't know." she shrugged.

"And what do you want to do exactly?" Brian asked
"I want to open a club in LA" Sarah said as she stepped back from the Christmas tree. "I think we are done" She said and sat down on the couch.

Brian sat down next to her and warping his arm around her shoulder "did you tell your dad?"
Sarah nodded her head. "Yes, and he said he is going to support me in whatever I decide to do" She said and warped her arms around his waist cuddling closer to him.

"You know, I am going to support you in whatever you do" Brian said kissing the corner of her lips.
"Thank you" She said and kissed him. "I think I should go and get my stuff" She said and stood up.

"Don't be gone too long" Brian said as he walked her to her car.
"I won't" She said and gave him a kiss and got in the car.
Brian watched as she drove down the street. He already missed her even if she had just left.
He knew for sure, he was falling in love. And he hoped that she was feeling the same.