Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XIII

It was day Before Christmas and Sarah was in her office for the last time.
She had quit the job and was collecting all her stuff.
She has worked with her dad for over a year and now was the time to start her own business.

She had decided that she was going to open a night club and she has already found a great place in LA. But she still had to go and see it. And she was actually planning on doing it today. Brian of course is going to go with her. Sarah was taking down from the wall some paintings when there was a knock on the door. She looked up to see her dad walking in and smiled.

"It's so sad that you are leaving us" Steve said as he took a seat on the couch that was in the corner of the room.

"I know - but sooner or later that would of have happened" she said and walked over to her dad and sat down next to him.
“It was nice to work with you." Steve said warping an arm around his daughters shoulder and kissing the side of her head.

Sarah didn't say anything, she just nodded her head. She was sad of leaving this job and this office but she wanted to start something on her own.

"Are you and Brian coming to dinner tomorrow?" Steve broke the silence.
"Yea- but we won’t be there for too long - we have to go to Brian’s parents house." Like every year her family gets together for Christmas. It's the only Time of the year when her mother comes to LA. She lives in New York With her husband and always is working so they don't see each other a lot. But also Sarah and Brian ha to go to Brian’s parent’s house for dinner. Sarah hasn’t met his family jet and she was kind of nervous thinking about what they will think of her.

She have never cared about what people thought about her but this was different. They were his parents and she was going to meet his parents for the first time and it was first time she was meting her boyfriend’s parents and it was the first time she had a boyfriend.
But speaking of her family, only her dad has met Brian. Seeing as Brian was most of the time was in LA just to take her out on lunch or just to spend some time with her. But it's not like she was complaining.

But it was big deal to her about what her family will think of his- seeing as he will be the first boyfriend she would be bringing home and the first guy she was dating and that was important to her.

Brian has changed her in so many ways.
When she first met Brian back in Vegas she didn't think that she would fall in love with him. And she didn't mean to fall in love because Love in her eyes just brought a lot of pain and hearth break.

But Brian changed her opinion on love and relationship. And she realized that she was just scared to get hurt. But everyone always gets hurt in some way. There always is heartbreak and there is nothing you can do about it.
And Sarah knew about that.
She loved the feeling of someone being there for her, She loved the feeling of having someone loving her for who she was.
She knew that she was falling in love with Brian more and more each day.

"God - what if they don't like me?" Brian said nervously.
They were sitting in the car in the drive way of her dad’s house. "Don't worry Bri. I don't Care If they will like you or not.” She said smiling at him “Because I love you and there is nothing they can do about that." She said and leaned over and kissed Brian. A grin made its way across Brian’s face when she said those three simple words.
She just told him that she loved him.

"You love me?" Brian asked, Sarah just smiled and nodded her head "Yes I love you"
Bran couldn't help but smile wider. “I love you too" He said and pulled her toward him in another kiss.

“But I'm still nervous." He said after they pulled away from each other.
“Don’t Be. I'm sure they will like you." She said and pecked his lips again.
Brian smiled at her. He was nervous, and he didn't know what to expect. There is going to be all her family. But it kind of helped knowing that she loved him.

"Come on let's go" Sarah said and opened the car door and got out.
Brian sighed and got out of car. He walked over to her and kissed her before taking her hand in his lacing their fingers together. She smiled at him as they walked toward the house.

Sarah opened the front door and walked in with Brian following behind her.
They could hear people talking somewhere in the house.
She leaded Brian to the kitchen where she knew her mother would be.
They walked in and saw her mother talking to Abby - Her stepmother.
The two women smiled as they saw her and Brian walking in.

"Oh honey, look at you" Her mother squealed walking toward her and Brian pulling her daughter into a hug. Sarah smiled letting go from Brian’s hand and hugging her mother back. "And you must be Brian" she said as she pulled away.
Brian smiled at her and nodded his head. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Richards" Brian said shocking the dark haired woman’s hand.

"Oh call me Anna - and it's nice to meet you too." She said smiling at him.

"Brian, this is my step mom Abby” Sarah said gesturing to a red head, standing next to her.
"It's nice to finally met you" She said and shock Brian's hand
"Same here" he said and warped his arm around Sarah’s waist pulling her closer to him.
"Aw.. My little girl is all grown up." Anna said making Sarah chuckle.

She smiled as she saw her father walking in.
"Hey dad" Sarah said and Hugged him. He greeted them.
"Come Brian. I'll introduce you to the rest of the family." Steve said and walked out of kitchen with Brian close behind.

The time they were there went smoothly. And like Sarah said her family loved him.
And she was happy about that. They spent little while there seeing as they had to go to Brian’s parent’s house and it was her time to be nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah