Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XV

"We can start with the bedroom." Sarah said as she grabbed some boxes and made her way to her bedroom.
It's been a week and half since Brian asked her to move in with him. And she did accept the offer but not before they talked about it.

So now here they are, at Sarah’s apartment packing all her Shit so they could move it to Brian’s house. Well now it was her house to.

"So what do you want me to do?" Brian asked as he walked into the bedroom.
"You can start with my closet." She said pointing to her walk-in closet.
Brian nodded walked into the closet.

Sarah’s walked into her bathroom and started to place in it all her toiletries - Her towels, curling iron, flat iron, etc.

When she finished she walked back into the room and took another box for her Makeup, her hair stuff, and make up tools.

"Jesus Christ, Woman... Why do you need so many shoes?” Brian’s voice came from closet.
Sarah laughed and walked into her closet where Brian was sitting on the floor putting her shoes in the Box.

She really had a lot of shoes.
"Why do you need so many shoes?" Brian asked as she sat down beside him.
"I don't know - I like shoes" She shrugged. Brian Chuckled and kissed her cheek.
"I love you" She said as kissed him softly "I love you to" Brian said smiling.
“When are guys going to be here?" She asked picking up a pair of Black heels.
"In an hour" Brian said

"Done" Brian said closing the box and stood up.
He helped Sarah stand up and warped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. "I can't believe your moving in with me" Brian nuzzled his nose into her neck making her giggle. Recently he's been doing that a lot.

Brian loved the smell of her skin, she always smelled like chocolate and he loved it.
Sarah had never imagined that she would fall in love. But she did, and she was falling in love with him more and more each day, and now she was moving in with him.

As much as she loved to be in his arms they had some packing to do "Come on the things won’t pack themselves." She said as she pulled away and took his hand in hers and walked out of closet.

3 hours later they had packed all her stuff in the boxes.
"God - I'm going to miss this place." Sarah said as she sat down on the counter in the kitchen

"How long have you lived here?" Val asked as she took a sip from her water.
"Almost five years" She sighed. This was her first Apartment and so many memories when she first moved in; the good and the bad times. When she moved in she had a roommate - Emilie. They lived together for two years but she moved out because her boyfriend asked her to move in with him.
"That's long." Leana said.

"I think we should go and help them" Gena said motioning to the guys who were carrying boxes out.

"OK that was the last box." Brian said as he walked into the living room.
"Thanks Bri" Sarah said as Brian sat down next to her on the couch. He had offered to unpack the rest of her stuff that she didn't unpack yesterday.
"What are you going to do tomorrow?" Brian asked
"I’m going to LA. Have a meeting with interior designer."

“I wish you'd come with me to studio" Brian said as he lay down with his head in her lap.
They were going back to studio tomorrow to continue to work on their new album. And the thing with the club was finally moving. She is going to meet a designer to redecorate the whole place.

"I love you" Brian said after a while
"I love you too" she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.
The guys were going to spend a lot of time in studio and Sarah - in LA.
She hoped that everything is going to go good.