Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XIX

Sarah groaned as the sun shone in her face. She buried her face into Brian's chest. Brian immediately tightened his grip around her waist pulling her closer to him.
Brian opened his eyes and blinked few time adjusting to the light. He looked down and saw SJ looking at him and smiled.

"Morning" he said leaning down kissing her softly.
It's been two weeks since Zack and Gena announced about the baby.
Brian had a fever but recovered few days later thanks to Sarah who made him stay in bed and took a good care of him.

"I'm going to go take a shower" she said smirking and get out of the bed.
She let out a loud giggle as she felt herself being thrown over Brian’s shoulder carried to the bathroom.

After showering and eating breakfasts Brian and Sarah were sitting on the couch watching TV. Nothing was on so they just watched the news.

There was a knock on the door. Sarah was about to stand up and get it but Brian beat her to it telling her that he is going to get it.
Moment later Brian came back into the living room, but he wasn't alone, right behind him in came Kate, Abby and Emily

Sarah squealed running toward her best friends, pulling them into a hug.
"Someone's happy to see us" Kate said as they pulled away. She was happy. Last time she saw them was few days ago. She has been so busy that she hardly had the time for her friends now.

"What are you Guy's doing here?" She asked. The girls told her that they just needed some girl time and that they are going to go to SPA.

"You don't mind if we steel her away from you do you?" Emily asked looking at Brian.
"Well I do mind, but she needs to get out of house and have some fun.” Brian said smiling.

Sarah smiled over at Brian and told the girls that she is just going to get her purse and put shoes on and will be right back. Before she went upstairs she walked over to Brian and kissed him softly.

Brian watched as she walked upstairs before turning to the three girls who was now sitting on the couch smiling.
“So Brian, Do you think she's a good Girlfriend?" Kate asked
"Amazing" Brian answered smiling. She really was an amazing girlfriend; she was everything a guy could ask for.

Kate smiled and the rest of the girls did too. Sarah was Happy with Brian and they knew that because they have never seen her this happy in their life’s.
"If you hurt her," Kate started in a serious tone but Brian cut her off "I would never hurt her"

Moment later Sarah walked back downstairs. She told them that they could go. She asked Brian what he was going to do while she was gone to which he responded that he was going to think of something.

"I wanted to invite you and Brian to my house warming party" Emily said. They were getting their massage.
"You finally found the house?" She asked to which Emily nodded.

"It's beautiful" she said smiling. “Can’t wait to see it" She said. Emily and her Boyfriend Eric had been looking for a house quite some time now. She was happy to hear that they FINALY found one. Because she knew, how picky the both of them are.
Emily informed her that the party is going to be at Friday.

Few hours later Sarah walked through the front door of hers and Brian’s house it was quiet, the only sound that was heard was guitar playing coming from the basement where Brian’s little studio were, where he held his guitars and piano and other stuff.
She placed her bag on the coffee table and made her way down to the basement.

She opened the door and saw Brian sitting in his computer chair playing something on his guitar.
Sarah quietly walked up behind him and placed her hands over his eyes leaning town and whispering in his ear.

"Guess who” Brian jumped a little and placed his hands over Sarah’s uncovering his eyes. He turned around in the chair after placing his guitar down and grinned up at her.
"Hey didn't hear you come in” he said and pulled her down into his lap.
She just smiled and kissed his lips.

"We’re invited to Emily's House warming party this Friday." She said after pulling away. Brian nodded his head and told her he was hungry. Sarah chuckled and got up.
"I'll go make us something." and with that she walked upstairs.

"Your Hair looks good" Sarah said looking at Brian from the doorway of the bathroom. It was already Friday and that meant Emily’s house warming party.
Brian was spiking his hair up and obviously they weren’t staying the way he wanted them to. She sighed and walked up to him doing his hair for him.

"Thank you” Brian said and kissed her lips.
"You’re such a girl" She said walking away
"And you love it" Brian said with cockiness in his voice.

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it" Emily said as she opened the door. Sarah told her that they wouldn't miss out seeing her new house and walked further in. Emily showed them around a little before going back to her other guests.

Eric came up to greet them telling them the same thing that Emily did. “Glad that you could make it"
“Eric this is Brian" Sarah introduced them.

"So you’re the famous Brian who made Sarah change her mind and give love a try." He said with a chuckle as they shake hands.
"So did Emily show you guys around?" He asked Sarah nodded and told him that the house was beautiful.

Moment later Brian and Eric walked outside for some smoke while Sarah went to find the rest of the girls.

"Hey, where's your man?" Abby asked as Sarah walked toward them.
"Outside with Eric, smoking." She answered taking a sip of her drink.

"Hello Lady's" a voice greeted them. Sarah turned to look at the man beside her and smiled.
"Corey" Abby said and embraced him into a hug. He hugged her back and then Hugged Sarah. They pulled away but Corey's arms stayed around her shoulders.
"Haven't seen you in a while; How have you been?" Sarah asked
"Been Busy but good” he said.

Sarah stood there listening to the conversation Abby and Corey had when she felt two arms snake around her waist and soft lips were pressed against hers. She didn't have to guess twice to know who it was.

Brian pulled away and smiled down at her.
"You must be Brian" Corey said. Brian nodded his head and pulled Sarah closer to him.
"I'm Corey" He said and they shook their hands.
"Nice to meet you" Brian said.

The guy seems nice but Brian still didn't want to trust him. Because the way he kept looking at her was like she was a piece of meat.
He had to stop himself from punching that guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah's Outfit