Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

II

“First, let's eat and then we can talk” Brian said “so what do you want” he asked as he raised his hand for waitress to come.
“Just some waffles and orange juice” she said. The waitress came to their table and Brian told her Sarah’s order.

“Oh... these are my friends Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny” he said pointing to each of them.
“It’s nice to meet you all. I'm Sarah” she said smiling at the group of the guy's which they returned.

“So tell us something about yourself” Asked a tall man as she remembered his name is Jimmy.
“What do you want to know?” she asked
“You know where you are from, what you do...” Jimmy said looking at Sarah with curious eyes.

“OK. So my full name is Sarah Jayne Whiteley I'm 24 years old. I work or my dad at his Hotel in California. And I live In Huntington Beach” She answered.
Jimmy had a huge grin across his face. Sarah looked at him confused.
“We should totally hang out sometime.” He said still with a huge grin across his face. She just smiled at him in return.

“Jimmy you do remember that you have a girlfriend” Johnny said taking a bite of his food
“Of course I remember short shit. And I love her to death. And what I meant was that we should hang out as friends.” Jimmy said and hitting Johnny’s shoulder.
Not long later Sarah’s food arrived.

Brian Listened to the conversation Sarah and the guys were having.
Her food arrived and she began to eat. He was already done with his food so all he did was just sit there and listen to their conversation.

“So what do you guys do?” Sarah suddenly asked.
“Well we're in a band called Avenged Sevenfold.” Matt answered her.
“I thought I have seen you guy's somewhere.” Sarah said looking around the group. “My little brother is a huge fan of yours.” she continued.

“How old is he?” Zack asked joining into conversation.
“He'll be 16 in four months” She answered smiling.

They kept talking until they were all finished eating.

After Sarah had finished eating she turned to Brian. She opened her mouth to speak when her phone rang in her purse.
She took out her cell phone and answered it.
“Hello?”

“Where the hell are you” Sarah took the phone away from her ear as she heard her best friends loud voice.

She stood up from the table and walked away from the group of the people.
“Are you trying the get me deaf?” Sarah asked her best friend.

“Sorry. I was just worried.” she said with a sign. “Where are you?”
“I’m down in the lobby” Sarah said “Listen Kate I'll be up soon and then we will talk. OK?” She signed as she ran hear hand through her hair. “OK” Kate answered. Sarah hung up and started to walk back.

“I'm sorry I have to go. I'll call my lawyer and ask him about annulling the marriage” She said smiling at them. “We will have to talk about this some other time.” she said turning to Brian who just nodded his head “Give me your number so I can give you a call” Brian looked as she pulled out her wallet out of her bag and taking out her business card handing it to him. There was her number and the place she works at.

“OK... Bye guys, it was nice to meet you all” Sarah said smiling at them. Before she walked away she putted 10 dollar bill on the table. They said their bye's and Sarah walked back toward the elevator.

She knew That Kate is going to ask her many questions when she gets to their room.

Brian was sitting looking at the small white card Sarah had given him.
He had a lot of thoughts going through his head. He was thinking about how he got into a mess like this but he knew that they are going to fix this situation.

But one thing for sure he was looking forward on seeing her again. He didn't know what but there was just something about her that made him want to get to know her better.

“OK Spill” was the first thing Sarah heard as she walked into her room that she shared with her best friend Kate.
“Just sit down and I'll tell you” She said chuckling.

Kate sat down on the couch “OK now tell me where you were last night and this morning.”
So Sarah told her what happened this morning and that she doesn't remember what happened yesterday.

“Damn.” was all Kate said after she was done telling her what happened.
“Yea I know.” She said running her hand through her hair.
“So what are you going to do?”

“Well First I'm going to take a shower and then I'm going to call Richard” Kate nodded and then stood up “I'll be in my room packing my stuffs” she said and walked away.
Sarah didn't think she would ever get married. But even if she did she wanted to remember that day.

After she took a shower she called her Lawyer Richard.
He said that they have to wait at least 3 month before they can annul the marriage.

Sarah pulled up in parking lot of her apartment complex. She had enough money to buy a house but why would she need a house if she would be living alone there anyway?
She wanted to start a family but she is just too scared of getting hurt in the end like her parents did when they got divorce. Her parents were married for about 10 years before they divorced. She was only 10 when that happened. She still remember hearth broken looked her parents when they decided to get divorce. They loved each other very much but they were fighting a lot.

And that day she promised to herself she is not going to fall in love because she didn't want to get hurt in the end like her parents did.
Even if they both have found someone else and are happily married to them, she still didn't change her mind.

She had to admit that she was only ten when she made the promise and now when she thinks about it, she did make a stupid promise because you can't tell your hearth not to love.
But when the time will come with the right men, she sure as hell will get married and have kids.

When she walked into her apartment she walked straight to her bedroom so she could put down her things.
The past two days have been nothing like she expected her vacation to be like.
She walked out of bedroom and made her way toward her kitchen. She was starving.
She opened her refrigerator only to find it almost empty.

“I guess I have to go grocery shopping.” she said to herself. She walked out of the kitchen and took her car keys and walked out of apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS I GOT... It Made my day.

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW what you thought of this update. :)