Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XX

Sarah looked over at the sleeping figure sleeping next to her and smiled. Soft snores came from his parted lips. She quietly got out of bed trying not to wake up Brian and made her way toward the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and walked back into the bedroom. She glanced over at Brian who was still sleeping but this time he had his arms warped around her pillow. She chuckled and walked into the closed and got dressed.

It was June 7th. The time had flown by so fast. In almost two weeks was the grand opening of her nightclub "The Chrystal club" and in a month it was going to be Brian’s 29th Birthday. The time was running so fast. She couldn't believe that they have been together for 7 month, and she couldn't be happier.

Sarah walked out of closet and walked down the stairs she took a piece of paper and wrote a note to Brian that she had some things to take care of and that she will be back in few hours.

She walked outside and got in her car and made her way to Leana’s and Jimmy's house.
Few minutes later she pulled up at familiar house and got out of her car.
She knocked on the door lightly. Moment later the door opened. Leana greeted her and let her inside telling her that Jimmy is going to be down in a few.

"So what are you up to?" Leana asked as the girls walked into the kitchen.
"Um... Nothing much." Sarah said shrugging.
"Then why do you need my man?"
"Didn't he already tell you?" She asked, Leana looked at her and shook her head no.
"Tell me what?"

"Well seeing as Jimmy is Brian's Best friend, I need to know if the present I’m thinking of giving Brian to his birthday is something that he is going to like" Sarah explained smiling.
Leana smiled and nodded her head. "What are you getting him?"
"That my dear I can't tell you" She smirked.

"Awe... But knowing you, I bet it's going to be something expensive." Leana said laughing.
Right then Jimmy walked into the kitchen. "Good morning Sarah" Jimmy greeted pulling her into a hug.

"You ready to go?" She asked as they pulled away. Jimmy nodded his head and walked over to his wife kissing her softly and telling her that he is going to be back soon.

"So what did you wanted to show me?" Jimmy asked as the pulled up at their destination.
"You'll see" Sarah said and got out of car and walked toward the entrance of the building.
Jimmy got out of car and caught up to her. She opened the door and walked inside the building.

"Good Morning Sarah" a guy who was standing behind the receptionist desk greeted her as they walked.
"Good morning Riley"
"It's in the back. Rob painted it yesterday." She nodded and walked to the back of the building.

"So what do you think?" Sarah asked.
"Damn..." Jimmy breathed out. "He is going to love it."

Brian woke up and found Sarah’s side of the bed empty. He didn't hear a shower running so that only meant that she wasn't in the bathroom. The house was quiet. Brian got out of bed and slipped on a shirt and boxers and made his way downstairs.
He walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator.

Good morning.
Have some things to take care of. Going to be back in a few hours.
Love you
Sarah


Brian smiled and placed the piece of paper down on the table.
He couldn't help but wonder what did she have to take care of?
She had disappeared like that week ago. She didn't tell him where she was going just told him that she had some things to do.

She couldn't be cheating on him could she? Brian shook his head snapping out of his thoughts. He didn't know why he thought that. She would never do that to him. He knew that. Maybe she just had some things to do with the club seeing as the opening was in almost two weeks. Brian sighed and made himself something to eat.

"I'm home!" Brian heard Sarah shout as she walked through the front door.
Moment later she walked into living room and sat down next to Brian who was watching TV.
"Where were you?" he asked.
"Out" she simply answered.

"Should I be worried?" Brian asked. He turned the TV off and turned to face her.
“About what?" She asked Looking at his with puzzled expression.
"I don't know that's why I'm asking."
"You think I'm cheating on you?" She asked shocked with a hurt in her voice.
"I never said that" Brian raised his voice. "But you were thinking that I was!" She said standing up.

"What the hell am I supposed to think when you just disappear like that and don't tell me where are you going, nor with who you are going" He yelled standing up.
"I was With Jimmy OK. I needed to take care of some stuff and needed his opinion on something" She said lowering her voice. "If you don't believe me than call him and ask him yourself." she said and walked upstairs.

She slammed the door shut and sat down on the bed.

Brian sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Fuck" he cursed before standing up and walked upstairs.
He opened their bedroom door. He saw her sitting on the foot of the bed with her face buried in her hands.

He walked in closing the door behind him and sat down next to her on the bed.
"I'm sorry baby." He pulled her in his lap warping his arms tightly around her. She didn't say anything so Brian continued. "I'm just scared that you are going to leave me for someone else." He kissed her forehead. Sarah looked up at him confused.
"Why would I do that?" Brian shrugged "I don't know." Brian brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her softly.

He didn't want her to leave him, she meant so much to him and he didn't want to lose her.
"I love you Brian." She said leaning her forehead against his.
"I love you too Sarah." He said and kissed her softly.
"You have nothing to be scared of; I'm not planning on leaving you"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit For SJ