Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXV

Two days have passed since Brian’s Birthday and it was Friday today. And that meant that they were having a barbeque. They still haven’t told anyone and were planning on doing it tonight. The only ones that knew were Kate and Sarah’s parents seeing as her mother was in New York and Her dad who was out of country. And let’s just say, they can’t wait till the baby will be born. Most of the parent’s would have freaked out telling that they weren’t even married and were too young to have kids. But they weren’t young and they didn’t care that they weren’t married.

Brian was out setting up the grill while Sarah was in the kitchen perpetrating the food. She was nervous

Brian walked in with a small smile on his lips and walked up behind Sarah warping his arms around her waist resting his hands on her small bump. He still couldn’t believe that there was a baby growing. It was still surreal to him. He had always wanted to have a family and Sarah was giving it to him. He knew that his parent’s and everyone else are going to be happy for the both of them. Of course it was big step in their life and was going to be really hard but he knew that they would make it through.

“I already set up the grill, and the guy’s should be here any minute” He said as he watched as Sarah cut up the salad. She nodded her head. She turned her head and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Need some help?”
“Yeah, can you take the cooler outside?” Brian nodded his head and disappeared outside. Not long after Brian had gone outside she heard the front door open and loud laughter met her ears. She smiled as they entered the kitchen greeting her with smiles and hugs.
“Need any help?” Val asked.

“Nope, everything is ready” she smiled. “But you can help me carry out the food.”

As they were walking outside in the backyard they were met by the 5 men heading inside.
“Where are you guy's going?” Gena asked. “I'm going to show the guy's what my beautiful girlfriend got me for my birthday.” Brian said grinning at Sarah making her chuckle. After the guy's had disappeared into the house the girls asked her about what did she get him.
“Why don't you guys go and look?” She suggested grinning at them like Brian had done previously.

“Dude, this is awesome” Zack exclaimed and the rest of the guys agreed. They were standing outside checking out Brian’s gift. “She’s giving the best gifts ever” Matt laughed.
“Well I have the best girlfriend.” Brian chuckled.

“No way” a voice came from behind them. The guys turned around only to find their girlfriends standing behind them.

“I told you he’s going the love it” Jimmy said proudly to Sarah. She smiled up at him and gave his a hug.

Half an hour later everyone was piled into their Backyard. The waves were crashing softly by the shore as they sat there talking and having a good time.

Sarah was sitting with the girls by the table on the patio talking. She glanced over to Brian who was standing by the grill talking with Matt and smiled at him when he turned to look at her. He smiled back winking at her before turning his attention back on the conversation he had with Matt.

“Have you guys thought about names yet?” Lacey asked Gena. She smiled softly at her and nodded her head. “Yeah, we were thinking about maybe Alex.” She said shrugging. Zack and Gena had found out that they were having a boy few days ago. She was now over 5 month pregnant, so it was only four month to go.

Sarah smiled at her telling that she liked that name.
She excused herself before standing up and walking over to Brian. He smiled as he pulled her in his arms warping one arm around her waist and resting the other one against her little bump. She smiled back before leaning up and pressing her lips against his in a soft kiss.

“I guess we should tell them now” Brian whispered in her ear. “I guess” she replied smiling at him.

Brian cleared his throat loudly getting everyone’s attention before he started to talk.
“We have an announcement.” Brian spoke loudly. “Me and Sarah are going to have a baby”
They were met by the squeals from the girls and shouts from guy’s before they were congratulating the couple.

Sarah smiled up at Brian knowing that there was nothing to be worried about.
♠ ♠ ♠
BBQ

So I know i haven updated in a LONG time. I was busy with school and stuff.
I wanted to update last week or so and i had the chapter wrote down already but my sister deleted it so i had to write it again. But i didn't have time to do that because i had to work at school for 2 weeks wich was fun.
And another reason i didn't update sooner is because i didn't get ANY comments well i did only one. But i'm not sure if i will get on this chapter any comments at all. :(
And i'm working on a new story that will be up real soon.:)
Anyways here is an update hope you enjoy it.

Love LJ