Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXVIII

She stepped out of the car, taking a deep breath of the fresh salty air. The sun had just started to rise above the horizon turning the sky in the most beautiful shade of orange and purple.

She walked to the back of the car and opened the truck getting out her bags, before closing it and locking it. She sighed as she took her bags and made her way up the long stairs to the front door. She knew that she shouldn’t be lifting heavy stuff, but her suitcase wasn’t even that heavy.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs she took her keys out of her purse and unlocked the door, stepping inside. Turning on the lights she made her way further into the quiet house, walking up the stairs to the master bedroom setting her bags down on the floor.

Sarah walked around the bed and turned the lights on and went back to her suitcase getting out some clothes she could sleep in. After pulling out some old shorts and t-shirt she walked into the bathroom to wash her face. She looked at herself in the mirror as tears started to run down her cheeks, remembering the last night’s events.

Once she had left Matt and Val’s house she had went home. She knew that she wasn’t going to be able to face Brian after what he had done yesterday so the only thing she could do was leave. And she did, she packed her bags and left. At first she wasn’t sure where she would go. She didn’t want to go to her dad’s, he would confront her about what had happened and it was last thing she wanted, for her father to worry about her personal life.
Her father was a nice man, but when it came to his daughter he would do anything, even put a person in the hospital if it was needed. And she didn’t want for that to happen with Brian, no matter how much she hated him right now.

She didn’t want to stay with one of her girlfriends either. She knew she wanted to be alone, to think about things but she knew staying in LA wouldn’t be such a good idea. Her friends would pressure her in talking to Brian and get his side of the story. Of course that’s what she should do; get his side of the story of what had happened. But she just needed time alone, time to herself to think about everything.

So here she was, at her family vacation house in Cabo. It was a really nice house, white, at the top of a hill with an amazing view, that over looked the ocean. Her family would come here every summer, when she was younger. Now she just came here when she wanted to get away from everyone or just come here with friends and have a good time.

On her way to L.A. Sarah had called Kate and asked her to book her next flight to Cabo.
As expected Kate had asked her questions about why was she asking her to do it and why did she needed to go somewhere in the middle of the night. So she told her what had happened and asked her not to tell anyone where she was. She needed time alone.

After she changed, she walked back in the bedroom and crawled into the bed and under the cold covers. Her cell phone sat on the bedsides table, she had turned it off. Brian had been trying to call her many times, leaving voicemails and text messages. She hadn’t read or listened to any of them, she knew that she will at one point but now she wasn’t ready to hear what he had to say.

She whipped away the tears that had been falling on her pillow soaking it. She ran a hand over her bump and smiled a little. “I guess it’s going to be just the two of us for few days.” She spoke softly stroking her baby bump before closing her eyes, trying to get her much needed sleep.

She woke up later that morning at 11:34 am. She could hear the waves crashing by the shore; she rolled over looking out in the ocean. I was a beautiful sunny day outside, she had planned to go to town and get some lunch before going to get groceries seeing as the fridge was empty and she did need something to eat for the next week or so. And she was planning on staying in the house for the next week.

She got out of bed moments later, making her way into the bathroom to do her morning routine.
Sarah stepped out of the shower warping a towel around her and walked back out into the bedroom getting some clothes and her make up bag, before returning to bathroom.

She stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself. She had bags under her eyes from crying last night, making her look tired which she was. She just wanted to crawl back into the bed and sleep, but she knew that she needed to go and get some food so she doesn’t starve.

Once she was ready, she walked out of the house, locking the door behind her and walking down the stairs to the front of the house where her rented car was parked.

“Fuck” Brian screamed angrily as he threw his cell phone on the coffee table in front of him. He had been trying to call Sarah for the past few hours but with no luck. He had left voicemails and messages begging her to call him back to let him explain everything.
He ran a hand through his hair fighting back tears. He didn’t want to lose her, he wouldn’t let that happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
The House
Sarah
Hope you enjoyed the update, Hope to get some comments.
And HAPPY B-DAY TO MATT. :)

So what do you think will happen next?