Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

IXXX

She was sitting on the couch in the living room. A blanked warped around her body with a bowl of “Ben & Jerry’s” ice cream in her lap. House were playing quietly on the TV, but she wasn’t paying attention to the show.

She was just sitting there staring ahead of her thinking about the last few days. She dug her spoon into the ice cream before bringing it up to her parted lips, tasting the chocolate and vanilla flavor. Ice cream and junk food was the only thing she could drown her sorrow into, seeing as she wasn’t able to drink. The little demons spawn that was growing inside of her didn’t let her do so.

She had been crying herself to sleep for the past few days, missing his arms being around her. It seems that she had cried all her tears. She was trying to figure out what had she done wrong to make Brian do what he did.

Was she really a bad girlfriend or had he got bored of her? Maybe he had realized how stupid it was for him to waste his time with someone like her. Sarah shook her head, knowing that she shouldn’t be thinking like that. A wave of nausea hit her making her place the bowl of ice cream on the coffee table in front of her and throw the blanket off of her and ran to the bathroom.

She kneeled over the white porcelain bowl emptying her guts out. She flushed the water and leaned against the wall whipping of her mouth with the back of her hand. She took a deep breath before she stood up and walked over to the sink. She opened the drawer taking out the extra tooth brush and toothpaste out before rinsing her mouth of the disgusting taste.

She walked back into the living room and lay on the couch bringing the blanket up to her body. Sarah placed her hand on her forehead feeling the slight headache coming on.
She turned her head, glancing at her cellphone that sat in front of her on the coffee table.

She was fighting with the urge to take the little device and call Brian, tell him where she was. Her hand reached out taking it in her hands, staring at it for a minute. The phone was turned off ‘cause of its constant ringing.

Brian had been trying to call her none stop along with the guy’s and their girlfriends. She hadn’t read or listened to the voice mails and the text messages that they had left.

She sighed pushing the small power button, making the little device in her hand light up. A picture of her and Brian appeared moment later. It started to vibrate in her hand showing her all the missed calls and unread text messages. She ignored them, gong to her contact page scrolling down until she found his name. She was debating with herself whatever to call him or not. Sighing she closed her contact page, she couldn’t do it. She wasn’t ready to face her problems just jet. As she was about to turn the cellphone off, Brian’s name lashed across the screen. She stared at the ringing device in her hand for a moment before ignoring the call and turning it off.

Brian sat in the kitchen by the breakfast bar, bringing his cellphone up to his ear, what seem like millionth time in the past few days. He sat there listening to the dial tone for few seconds before it was cut off, followed by a silence. He sighed placing the phone in front of him.

“No luck?” Matt asked walking into the kitchen. Brian shook his head.
“It’s obvious that you are not going to get hold of her.” Val told him walking into the kitchen moment later. Brian sighed, knowing that she was right. But that didn’t stop him from hoping that she might pick up or even call him back.

“Maybe you should give her some space, you know, to think things over.” Val suggested placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Brian shook his head “You don’t understand Val; I need to explain her, what really happened.” Valary sighed, knowing that Brian just wanted to make everything right between him and Sarah and explain what really had happened.

When she had gone and confronted them about it, Brian had explained what had really happened. She had bitched out her sister, not believing that she could do something like that. But when Brian went to explain it to Sarah she was already gone.

At first they thought that she had just gone home, but when Brian had told them that some of her clothes were gone they knew that she had left.

“Have you tried calling one of her girlfriends?” Matt asked. “Maybe they know where she is.”
Brian didn’t say anything; he was just sitting there staring at his cellphone in front of him.

“Kate” Brian suddenly spoke. Matt and Val looked at him confused.

“Of course, how could I not think of it sooner? Of course she would know where she is.” A smile made its way across his face as realization hit him. He stood up, taking his cellphone and car keys.

“Where are you going?” Matt asked as Brian made his way out in the hallway.

“To Kate’s house” Brian called from the hallway before walking out of the house, leaving the married couple confused standing in his kitchen.

Hour later he pulled up across Kate’s house in West Hollywood. He sighed getting out of the car, crossing the street. He walked up to the gate and pushed the small white button. Moments later Kate’s voice came from the small speaker.

“Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s me Brian, can you let me in?” he replied. Moment later there was a beep signaling that the gate was open. He walked in and made his way up to the front door, where Kate stood glaring at him.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I know, that you know where she is.” Brian spoke stopping in front of her.

“Even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you.” She told him.

“Please, I need to explain her, what really happened” Brian begged. Kate sighed, looking at him, her gaze softening. She told him to come in and lead the way to the living room.
“What really happened Brian?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah

Hope you enjoyed the update.
So do you think Kate will tell him?
Thank you For comments and subscribing.
Love LJ