Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXXII

Chills ran down her spine as Brian wrapped his arms around Sarah’s waist, resting the palm of his cold hand on her bump, moving it in the circles while the other rested under her breasts. He places small kisses up and down her neck moving up kissing the sweet spot just under her ear. Sarah leaned into his chest closing her eyes as she griped on the bathrooms counter. He was driving her crazy and he knew it.

“Brian” His name came out past her lips as a soft moan. Brian smirked against her skin, moving his lips up to her ear.

“I love it when you say my name” Brian whispered biting her earlobe softly. He slid the hand that was on her baby bump down in her panties moving his fingers against her clit.

“Brian… w-we have to be at doctors in an hour and half” her words again came out as a moan making Brian grin moving his fingers faster.

“We have enough time.” He whispered huskily in her ear sliding his hand out of her panties and turning her around so she was facing him capturing her lips hungrily.


“Fuck” Sarah cursed under her breath, quickly pulling on a pair of shoes before standing up from the bed. Brian chuckled from the doorway watching as Sarah ran around the room gathering her phone and purse. They were already running late. They had to be at the hospital in ten minutes but the drive there take good 15 to 20 minutes.

“Come let’s go. We are going to be late” Brian said walking into the room taking Sarah’s hand in his.

“Oh and I wonder who’s fault is that?” She asked sarcastically her hormones being responsible for her mood. A small smile tugging at her lips as Brian chuckled shaking his head her sarcastic tone not getting to him. He brought her hand up to his lips kissing her knuckles as he led her outside to the car. He knew she wasn’t mad at him and though she could get emotional or bitchy at times he really didn’t let it get to him because he knew they were just pregnancy hormones.

“Good evening Sarah, Oh and you must be the Father; I’m your wife’s doctor, Dr. Nancy Stevens.” Brian nodded his head not correcting her that she wasn’t her wife, just jet, shaking the woman’s hand.

“Brian Haner, Nice to meet you” He replied smiling.
“So how are you feeling?” She asked.

“I’m feeling good thank you” Sarah replied as she sat down on the table. “That’s good” she said going through Sarah’s file.

“Well the weight is normal for your stage of pregnancy but I’m little concern about your blood pressure and heart rate” She stated looking at Sarah.
“Are you under a lot of stress?” She asked.

“I don’t know I mean-“She started but Brian cut her off.
“She’s been working a lot so that may cause some stress” Brian answered squeezing Sarah’s hand lightly. Brian knew she wouldn’t be admitting that her job is putting a lot of stress on her.

She nodded her head “Well I suggest you to take it easy, stress is not good for the baby and not good for you either. So take a break from the work, take a vacation.” Dr. Stevens told her. Sarah nodded her head, she knew, that was something she needed to do. All the stuff with the club was really stressful and she might as well listen to her doctor and take things easy. She didn’t want for something bad to happen to the baby.
“Ok, let’s check up on the baby.”

Brian grinned, squeezing Sarah’s hand gently. It was going to be his first time seeing his baby and hearing its heart beat. And he was excited and grateful to be here and witness it.
“Lift up your shirt please.” Sarah did as she was told pulling the shirt up exposing her growing stomach.

She gasped as the cold gel met her skin. The doctor placed the wand on Sarah’s stomach moving it around.

Both Brian and Sarah watched the screen carefully as the doctor moved the wand around.
“Looks like the baby is hiding somewhere.” She chuckled making both Brian and Sarah to do the same.

“Oh there he is”

Brian’s eyes widened as he saw the small baby moving around on the screen. Sarah squeezed his hand making him look up at her and grin. He brought her hand up to his lips kissing her knuckles before turning his attention back on the monitor.

“The baby looks healthy, a strong heart beat. That’s good” The doctor pointed out where everything was, as Brian looked at the screen excited.

“Look at that, He’s stretching those legs and arms.” Dr. Stevens exclaimed laughing a little. “It will be still few more weeks till you really feel this and you feel baby move. It will be something like a butterfly in a very little part of your belly. So it’s going to be exactly what it feels like” She explained. Sarah nodded grinning. She couldn’t wait till she will feel the little one move; though she knew that Brian probably wouldn’t be there to experience his first kick or him moving as much as she wanted for that to happen.

Dr. Stevens moved the wand around pointing out what was what and taking measurements.

“Would you like the pictures?” Dr. Stevens asked handing Sarah a paper towel to wipe the gel off of her stomach.

“Yes please” Brian answered. The Doctor nodded her head before walking out of the room leaving the two of them alone.

“I still can’t wrap my mind around that just in few months we are going to be parents.” Brian grinned

“It’s crazy.” Sarah chuckled. Brian nodded standing up from his seat. He leaned down placing his lips on hers kissing her lightly.

“And it sucks that I have to go on tour and leave you all by yourself.” He sighed brushing a strand of her blond hair out of her face.

“Don’t worry I can take care of myself and the baby.” Sarah replied.
“It still won’t stop me from worrying about you and this little one.” He told placing his hand on Sarah’s stomach.

He loved her to death and he didn’t know what he would do if something happened to her or the baby, and as much as he didn’t want to leave her side, he had to get used to not always being there to protect and take care of the ones he love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah

I apologies for the long wait.
I wanted to update last week but my PC broke down and i had to reinstall it. I lost all my files and had to re-write the chapters.
And i apologies for the spelling errors that there sure is.

And i would like to see more that 3 comments for an update.
It's really sad. When i started to write the story there was many of you guy's who commented but now there are only 3 people who do that. So that sucks and i guess this story sucks too. So, sorry if it does.
But you just don't care...