Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXXIII

Brian ran his calloused fingers over Sarah’s growing stomach, tracing along the colorful tattoos, as they sat in their bedroom , Sarah between his legs, her back against his chest watching “How to lose a guy in ten days”. Brian wasn’t paying attention to the movie. He was deep into his thoughts. The thoughts about being away from home and from his pregnant girlfriend haven’t left his mind. They were leaving tomorrows morning and he really didn’t want to leave; he wanted to be there for Sarah through every day of her pregnancy. To be able to help her and look after her so she is not under a lot of stress. Brian was very concerned; He didn’t want anything to happen to her nor the baby. He knew how stubborn Sarah was at the times.

Sarah shifted in Brian’s arms, making him look down at her. Her face was calm, a small smile on her lips as she watched the movie.

Brian leaned down placing soft kiss in her soft blond hair. Sarah looked up and grinned at Brian making him do the same.

“I’m hungry” She said. Brian chuckled kissing her lips softly.
“And what do you want?” He asked.

“I’m craving some Pizza really bad” She told him.
“Ok I’m going to go order pizza then” Brian said. Sarah sat up in the bed so Brian could move out of the bed, before laying down where Brian was previously sitting. He grabbed his cell phone from bedsides table before walking out of the room telling Sarah that he was going to be right back.

Sarah ran her hand up and down her stomach as she continued watching the movie.
It wasn’t long before Brian returned back in the bedroom. He threw the phone down on the bedsides table and got into the bed wrapping his arms around Sarah pulling her close to him.

“The pizza is going to be here in twenty minutes” He said kissing her forehead. Sarah nodded her head relaxing in his arms.

She glanced over at the empty suitcases by the closet door and sighed.
“You should start packing” Sarah told him. Brian sighed tightening his grip around her.
“Later. Will you help me?” He asked. Sarah nodded her head turning back to the movie.

“I don’t want to go” Brian said few minutes later. Sarah looked up; she knew he didn’t want to leave for the tour. He had told her that countless times.
“I’m going to be fine” She reassured.

“I know. But I just don’t want to leave, I mean yeah I’m excited to be going back on road play shows and see the fans again, but I want you to be there with me.”

Sarah smiled at him sitting up “You know I would love to go on tour with you, but you know I can’t. I have to go to doctors, and I promised I would keep an eye on Gena. And besides, do you really think we would fit in a small bunk especially with my growing stomach?” She asked.

“I guess your right” Brian sighed.
“And don’t worry, we’re going to be fine” Sarah smiled running her hand up and down her stomach.

“I just can’t help it. I Love you so much” Brian told her, placing the palms of his hands on each side of her head.

“I love you too” she replied. Brian leaned forward placing his lips against hers in a love filled kiss. He let go of her face, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling onto his lap so she was straddling him. He sucked on her bottom lip before guiding his tongue into her mouth. Sarah let out a small moan as Brian started to trace his lips down her neck sucking on the spot that he knew drove her crazy. His hands slipped under her purple tank top lifting it up and over her head. He was about to reach behind her to unhook her bra when they were interrupted by the door bell. Sarah pulled away, breathing heavy; she smiled down at Brian who sat under breathing hard.

“I think pizza is here” she chuckled getting off of his lap letting him stand up from the bed.
“I’m going to be right back” He told her walking out of the room.

The feeling of bed shifting woke Sarah up. She opened her eyes blinking few times trying to adjust to the darkness in the room. She turned over only to be met my Brian sitting on the bed watching her.

“What time is it?” She asked her voice quiet.
“It’s five thirty.” Brian replied.

Sarah nodded her head sitting up in the bed.

“will you come downstairs to say goodbye?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, just give me five minutes” She replied. Brian nodded standing up from the bed and leaned down placing a soft kiss on her lips before walking out of the bedroom leaving Sarah to get dressed.

Sarah sighed, throwing the blankets off of her before getting out of the bed. She pulled on her discarded sweatpants and Brian’s hoodie that he had been wearing day before, the smell of cigarettes and cologne

reaching her nose. After pulling on her slippers she walked out of the bedroom making her way down the stairs. The front door was open letting in the cold morning air into the house. She walked outside to see the tour but pulled up by the driveway.

Jimmy and Johnny were standing outside the bus smoking.

Jimmy smiled as he noticed Sarah and waved at her. She waved back smiling at them. Brian exited the bus moment later sending a sad smile in her way.

Brian walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into his chest.
“I’m going to miss you” Brian sighed, burying his face into her neck.

“I’m going to miss you too” Sarah whispered back, tears threatening to fall. Brian pulled away moment later and looked down at Sarah

“Don’t cry baby girl, it’s going to be fine” Brian said. She nodded her head before burying her face into his chest, letting out a small sob not being able to hold back the tears. She had thought that saying good bye wasn’t going to be hard but she was wrong, it was a lot harder than she thought.

The both of them stood there, holding onto each other tightly not wanting to let go.
“Yo Gates we got to go” Matt called getting out of the bus.

“I’m going to call you ok?” Brian said pulling away. Sarah nodded her head whipping of the tears.

“I love you” Sarah said, leaning up pressing her lips against his.
“I love you too” Brian replied after they pulled away.

Brian walked to the bus climbing up the steps taking a hold of the door handle. He took a one last glance at his girlfriend before he closed the door.

Sarah watched till the bus drove away before walking back inside.

She walked up the stairs to her bedroom, Pinkly and Brody were curled up in the bed. She crawled into the bed slipping off her slippers before pulling the blankets over her. It had only been few minutes since he left but she missed him already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah

Not really how I wanted this chapter to be like but here you go. I know I haven't updated in long time and i'm sorry. I had a lot of stuff to work on and school has been just crazy.
But thank you for staying subscribed and thank you for the comments.
Going to try and get my shit together and start updating at least once a week.
And the story is slowly coming to the end. few more chapters left.

Leave comments tell me what you think. :)