I'm Here to Save You

A Complete *** Up

I sat in the car with Jimmy, my head resting against the back of the seat, his hand rubbing soothing circles on my leg. He kept taking his eyes off the road to look at the strain on my face.

"Babe," Jimmy said, taking his eyes off the road for a second to look at me. "All you gotta do is apologize to Michelle and tell her you never meant anything you said."

"Jim, I meant everything I said to her, I can't fucking stand her. I don't see why no one can see her for what she really is, a stupid slut" I said, looking straight out the windshield, not turning to look at Jimmy. I couldn't bare to face him, nor anybody else for that matter. I completely fucked up, I knew that. All I needed was to see the hurt look on Brian's face to realize that.

Jimmy sighed. "Lauren you don't hafta mean it, just make it sound sincere and I'm pretty sure Brian will forgive you. I love you and I really hate seeing you upset, but I also hate seeing Gates upset too. Please just tell him you're sorry, and end this whole thing." He put his elbow on the door and rested his head against his fist.

"Love you too, Jimbo, but Brian's gonna see through the whole apology scam. He can tell when I'm lying, he ain't that stupid," I said, pulling my knees to my chest. "And for the last time I ain't sorry."

Jimmy sighed yet again. "Forget it, Lauren, just fucking forget it. I'm trying to give you ideas on how to solve this and you're not even accepting any of them. If you're so damn smart you figure it out."

"Fuck you, Jimmy," I said, turning up the music to drown out Jimmy's voice. The next twenty minutes of our ride were in complete silence.

We arrived at Jimmy's house, he immediately got out of the car, slamming the door behind him, and I sat there starring into space.

Fuck, I hate it when Jimmy's right, there was no way out of this trouble but to apologize to Brian, and trust me that wasn't happening anytime soon.

I finally decided to get out of the car, and walked through the door Jimmy walked through ten minutes before. I stood in the entry way of Jimmy's house, listening to him yell about something down the hall, he was to far away for me to comprehend. I was about to head into the living room, and plop my ass down on the couch, when Jimmy's voice got closer and my name was mentioned.

"Dude, you and I both know Lauren, she can be a real bitch, and she's not gonna give on this. She ain't gonna apologize for anything she said. She's being a real bit-" he cut off his sentence when he saw me standing there, with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Wanna finish that sentence, Sullivan?" I asked, tapping my foot on the ground.

"Not really, no. I'll call your brother back later," Jimmy said. He said bye to Brian and hung up the phone. "But you are, Lauren, you're being a real bitch, and Michelle and Brian didn't do anything to deserve this shit from you." He plopped down next to me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I leaned in closer to him.

"Half of that is true, Jim," I said, patting his leg. "I am being a bitch, that's just normalcy. You and I both know that Michelle didn't give a shit for my brother before City of Evil. That makes it huge and she's in love with Gates. Coincidence? I think not."

Jimmy rolled his eyes. "I'll let you keep thinking that, baby. I don't get why you can't be happy for your brother, for once? He's always supporting you on everything you do, and you can't even give him that much.

He sighed, his biggest sigh so far. He got up, making me fall over.

"Apologize." He said, staring down at me, arms crossed over his chest.

"No, Jimmy, I won't. I'm right and you know it." I stood up, knowing this didn't make much of a difference, but I didn't care.

"Then get out," he said, pointing at the front door. "Get the fuck out of my house, til you can apologize to both Brian and Michelle."

"Are you serious?" My mouth hung open in shock.

He walked over to the front door, and opened it. "Apologize and you can stay, tell me no, you might wanna start walking home."

I shook my head, I wasn't leaving and I wasn't apologizing either.

"No, Jimmy, it ain't happening." I walked over to him, standing in the door frame, with my arms crossed. "You can't just kick me out because I won't apologize to my brother."

"Watch me," he said. He pushed me out the door, locking it behind me.

I pounded on the door for a good ten minutes before giving up. Some of the neighbors were standing on their porches watching me yell and scream at Jimmy's door.

"Stop fucking staring!" I yelled walking down the sidewalk, having no idea where I was heading. All I wanted to do was get away from everyone staring at me and Jimmy's house.

I made it to the closest McDonald's and sat down in a booth. I finally decided to call someone to come get me. Brian was definitely out, I'm pretty sure so were Johnny, Zacky and Matt. So I decided to call my best friend, Aly, and see what she would say.

"Hello?" She answered on the third ring.

"Aly, I kinda need you right now. Can you come get me?" I asked her. I starred out the window next to me, watched a young couple with their kids get out of the car.

"Where are you?" She asked. I could hear jingling of little bells in the background, probably figuring they were her keys.

"McDonald's, three blocks from Jimmy's place. Tell you everything when you get here."

"Leaving," she said and hung up.

I closed my phone and put it on the table, putting my head next to it. Maybe I should apologize to Brian and Michelle, and then I'd grovel to Jimmy. Goddamn it, yet again Jimmy was right.

"Everything okay?" I heard a voice say next to me. I looked up and saw Aly standing there staring at me.

"No," I said, as she sat down. "Jimmy kicked me outta his house, Brian won't talk to me, and Michelle's a slut." Aly rolled her eyes at this. I, for some reason, was the only person who couldn't get along with her, everyone else could.

"Can't just get along with her for Brian's sake, you don't hafta like her, just be civilized. But let's get the fuck outta here, we'll talk on the way home." She stood up, her keys jingling in her hand, I followed suit.

We got into her car, and we drove along in complete silence, guess so much for talking. I knew that she was mad, just like the rest of them, she didn't hafta say anything, her body language said it all.

"NIce to know you're mad at me too, Als," I said, curling my legs up to my chest, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'm pissed. Why would you do anything to hurt your brother? He loves you beyond anything else, and you pull this shit. Why, Lauren, why?" She said, pounding her fist on the steering wheel.

"I don't fucking know, Aly, cause I can't stand the bitch, and she's just using my brother. I think the answer to that was pretty obvious." I looked at her face and could see it was bright red with anger.

"No, Lauren she's not. I think the only bitch here is you. You won't even take the time to get to know her, and realize she's one of the sweetest people you could ever meet."

I looked at her dumbfounded. "Seriously? She's a skank, and a gold digger, and she's not wanted in this family."

"This conversation is done with, I don't wanna hear another word about it," she said, with her mom tone, that nobody dared disobeyed.

She dropped me off at my parents, a clear hint I wasn't wanted at her's and Matt's house.

I glared at her. "Thanks." I said, before I slammed the door. I walked up the front walk to my parents house and through the front door. I could instantly hear my brother screaming about what a bitch I was.

I walked into the kitchen, where all talking ceased immediately. My brother, my parents, and my little sister, McKenna. all glared at me.

"Why the hell would you do that, Lauren?" My step-mom, Suzy, asked me. "Do you get some satisfaction out of it?"

I shook my head, tears falling down my face. "I'm really sorry, Brian, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just freaked on her, and I didn't mean anythin I said."

Brian laughed, a humorless laugh. "You didn't mean it? You've been talking shit about her since the day I started dating her, and now you don't mean it. You're a bad liar, Lauren. I can see right through your fake apology and your tears. And you're not wanted at my house, not until you can figure out a way to fix this."

I nodded my head, not really sure what to say to all that. "Can I stay here then?" I turned to my dad.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Are you kidding? No, you can't. I love you, and always will, but you went a little to far this time. Get out," he said. I stood there in disbelief, my own father kicking me out. "Out, Lauren," he said, louder this time.

I turned my back on them, the tears running down my face faster. I walked down the hall and through the front door, slamming it behind me, wondering where the hell I was gonna go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally updated! If you see the name Spencer in here, it's really Lauren, I was thinking of another story while writing this chapter. Mighta missed one or two. I know there's a lot of rude things about Michelle in here, don't worry I DON'T mean anything by them. Comments!