Status: Updating whenever me and Gianna get the time!

Records At The Knight

Records and their Deals

Image

“GIANNA! GET YOUR PAWS OFF MY CORN POPS!” Lucy yelled as loud as she could as she chased her best friend around her large kitchen, her dad coming in with the newspaper tucked under his arm, brief case in one hand and dressed in a sharp black suit. You know, the New York City businessmen look.

“Did I hear—by any chance—that Gianna is trying to claim my cereal again?” Gianna stopped her running with confusion written on her beautiful face, last time she check, Antonio despised Corn Pops.

Lucy came slamming into the back of her best friend and they fell with a thud on the floor, resulting in the middle-aged man burst out laughing with that very loud laugh of his. “NOT FUNNY!”

“Lord me, you two could be twins.” Glora shook her head as she walked into the kitchen with a smile. The two giggling girls—on the floor with limps tangled with other limp—giggled some more, still on a sugar high from their sleep over last night.

“Well, girls I’m off to work. Happy Sunday, home work done.” He eyed the two as they were standing up, then ended on the floor again, laughing louder. The Italian man shook his head at those two girls, they could be such a laugh at times. “What am I going to do with you two?”

They shrugged and successfully got off the floor, as they poured their cereal. “My offer is still up.” The girls playfully glared at the maid as she smiled with playfulness in her old face. “No, Glora, I don’t think charm school would suit Gianna too well. They’d have enough of her Red Week in a day.” They groaned and slapped their heads.

“For the last time: Green Day.” The phone started ringing, making Mr. Jerome notice the time and was off for work. “Hello, Jerome residence, who may I ask is calling?” Gianna sighed and sat at the island with her best friend. “I don’t know how your dad could get the bestest band of punk and rock wrong!”

Lucy laughed, and her teal eyes rolled at her best friend. “Lucy, a Mr. Chris Martinson, is call--.” Before she finish the girls were there. “Hello, this is Lucy, and Gianna.” There was a brief pause before the man replied. “Hello, girls. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind coming down to meet me at this location.”

-----------------------------

“Just calm down, were gonna be fine.” Lucy soothed both herself and Gianna. “I know that already. I’m just wondering why this was so sudden.” She pondered that while the two girls waited in a lavish room with an annoyed looking receptionist, and a few doors around the room. It was a small recording label that was owned by Hollywood Records.

“Hello, girls. Sorry for the wait, just had to get the both set up. It’s ready when you are.” Chris said with a tired smile. The man was middle-aged, and had graying black hair, and kind hazel eyes.

“Sure, were ready to go!” Gianna said excitedly as she grabbed her younger friends hand and dragged led her behind Chris. “I almost forgot to mention that Mr. Cavallo is in town with me, and wanted very much to listen to you after me telling him of your talent.” The both stopped dead in their tracks.

“As in the president of the---oh my god.” Lucy started to have her nerves spike to enfinte peaks as her hand jumped to the necklace. “No need to be nervous, Lucy, I’m cure you’ll be fine.” Chris comforted the petrified looking girl.

“Come on Lucylu, we’ll be fine, just as you remember that all our hopes and dreams are on tis. So…no preasure.” She sat and squeazed her hand. Kucy glared and scowled at her older friend.

“Oh, cause that made me feel so much better. Thanks for your help Gianna…. not.” She huffed and went through the door Chris had opened up. “What? I thouhgt I handled that well.” Chris laughed lightly and shook his head. “I already know you two will be a handful for me.”

-------------------

“I think we should do the one we finshed up last night.”Gianna nodded. “Your coming in with the chorus and the first and second run while I walk the guitar and you strum the keys.” Gianna rolled her eyes. “You and your obseshion with the fifties rock ‘n roll.” Gianna grinned at the her friend. “You can’t beat old classic rock at it’s finest.”

“Okay girls, were ready when you are.” The mike came on in the small both, and the girls nodded going to their spots. Gianna grabbing a classsic white Gibson, ehile Lucy turned the keyboard on, and started the song.

[color= #FF0000] Lucy [color= #0014FF] Both [color= #2DFF00] Gianna

[color= #FF0000]No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, to take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt, so much?

I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why?
All the possibilities...
Well I was wrong

[color= #0014FF] That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa!
That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa...
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa.

[color= #2DFF00] I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try... holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why? All the possibilities. I'm sure you've heard.

[color= #0014FF] That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa!
That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa..
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoa.

[color= #FF0000] Pain, make your way to me. (to me)
And I'll always be just so inviting.
If I ever start to think straight,
This heart will start a riot in me,
Let's start... Start, hey!

Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?

[color= #0014FF] That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

[color= #FF0000] I can't trust myself with anything but this,
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

“Can you girls come out here for a second?” A voice asked through the speaker. The girls put their instruments away and saw two men conversing as Chris smiled and gave both thumbs up.

“Lucy and Gianna, am I correct?” a man with blond hair, green eyes a tall frame and a polite smile asked the two girls.

“Yes, that’d be us sire.” Gianna answered as Lucy clutched her hand, fearing the worst—yet expecting the best.

“I’m Bob Cavallo, the president of Hollywood Records and I must say: You girls blew me away.” Eh smiled as the girls exchanged a happy look, and retuned their gaze to the man that could make or break their dreams.

“You both have an amazing talent, and I think that you two could amout to much more than the clubs Chris told me he saw you at. Now, what would you say if I were to offer you that very chance?”

The girls looked at each other with wide, excited eyes and big silly grins. If you asked any person that just won the lottery, they’d say that was the best feeling on earth.

Well, Huston, we have a problem with that.

“We’d say: Oh, hell yes!

Gianna, always the one way with words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! I hope you love it!!
Gianna's turn!