Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

UN

"I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET ON THE BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS!" I sang along with my iPod, named Billie.
"SHUT UP!" My little brother, Sam, yelled when he just walks in my room.
"Can you knock?" I said, after I turned down the music. "I could of been naked for all you know,"
"EW! GROSS!" Sam screamed like a girl and ran down stairs.

I laid on my bed and starred at my many, many posters. From Green Day to The Ramones to My Chemical Romance and everyone in between.
I'm fifteen and I love Green Day. They have the best damn songs ever and they are very, very sexy, especially, Billie Joe Armstrong. What a hottie!

I walked down to the kitchen to make something to eat. I came home from school a few hours ago, I take care of my Sam, Mom doesn't come home till eight. I clean, do homework, and take of Sam. He's only five, so I give him a bath, then I put him to bed. Come to think of it, I'm going to be a great Mom when I get older, I have experience.

I gave Sam a bath after we ate supper, then read him a story and he fell asleep.
It was five till eight when my Mom came home, I was watching T.V. on the couch.

"Hey, darling," She said and gave me a kiss on the head. I got up and went to talk to her.
"So, how was your day?" I asked my Mom, she is a nurse.
"Bloody as usual, oh, by the way, I met this great guy!"
"Oh. Do tell," I said.
"Ha. I met him as a patient. I was checking on him and stuff like that, he said that his wife was trying to kill him, on purpose. Anyway, we got to know each other in the matter of fifty minutes. He's going to be over by six to take me out, tomorrow. Because it's Friday tomorrow, and I don't work. So, you be on your best behavior, Maggi.
"I know," I said and she gave me a hug and left.
I went to bed and all night I was thinking who this man can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N: NO COMMENTS, NO UPDATES!!! thank you!]