Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

ONZE

It was about a week later when Megan was out of her depression stage.
"Hey, honey," I sad when I walked to her locker.
"Oh, hey, " Megan said, while she was still getting her books.
"How you feeling today?" I asked. I hope she is doing better, because we have choir together and she always makes me laugh.
"Um, okay, still upset."
"I see," When Megan stood up, I looked her in the eyes and said, "You know what? When we lose some one that is close to us, it feels like everything is a dream and we deny it happened. Well, sometimes we have to wake up and move on."
"Wow, that was VERY powerful!" She said.
"I did a lot of thinking, which was hard," I said, Megan laughed.
"Well, I have to get to class. See in choir."
"Okay, bye," I walked to my first period class. Something popped into my mind. I know the way to get Megan to feel happy!. A smile formed across my face. Oh, this is going to be good!
*****
In choir, Megan and I are sopranos, so we sit by each other.
"Hey, I have a surprise for you!" I said with a wicked smile.
"I hate that smile!" She said.
"I know you do. But, I'll stop over your house to pick you up, the surprise is at my house." I said.
"Oh God," Megan said and class started.
****
I told Billie my plan, and he agreed with it. He said he was going to take a shower and get ready.
It was about seven o'clock when I picked up Megan. She lives behind me, so I walked in my backyard to get her.
"Oh my God, give me a fucking hint, Maggi!"
"Nope," I said with a smile.
"I hate you," She said.
"I know." I said back.
When we walked to my front door, I covered her eyes, and opened the door.
"Okay, ready?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She said and I uncovered her eyes, and she freaked out.
There stood Billie Joe Armstrong a few feet from the doorway, smiling.
"I told you my mom was going to marry him!" I said, full of happiness. I never seen her so happy in my life. Her face was just this huge smile, her cheeks were bright red, and she was jumping up and down screaming, 'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!'. She was in shock, in a good way.
"Yes, that is really him!" I said.
"Can I touch him?" She asked as if she was a five-year old at a museum.
"Yeah," I said laughing. She ran up to him and gave him this huge hug.
After the huge freak out, we sat on the couch and talked. Megan had a million questions for him.
"Why do you dye your hair so much?"
"Are you really Billie Joe Armstrong?"
"Are you positive you are Billie Joe Armstrong?"
Billie just laughed at all her questions. It was nine o'clock when Megan's phone rang.
"Well, I have to go." She said and gave Billie another hug. I walked Meg to the door.
"Wow, thank you so so so much for this, Maggi! You are so amazing! I love you," She said and I gave her a hug.
"I love you, too. Any time, babe." I said and she left.
"That was a very nice thing you did for your friend," Billie said when I sat back on the couch.
"Thanks," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS????? I LOVE THEM!!!