Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUATOZE

I woke up in Billie's arms. I wonder if my mom ever came home? She probably slept on the couch. I turned over to face Billie and I saw these emerald eyes starring at me.
"AH! Oh my God, I thought you were sleeping!" I said.
"I was," Billie said and gave me a kiss on the lips.
"That was nice," I said.
"Good," He said and moved on top of me and passionately kissed me. It didn't last long because we heard a knock on the door. We went back to the way we were and acted like we were 'sleeping'.
"Guys?" It was my mom.
"Hm?" Billie mumbled.
"Just wanted to let you know, I'm taking Sam grocery shopping. I don't know when we'll be back, but I'll have my phone. Bye." My mom said and heard her kiss Billie on the head.
I heard the car door slam and I heard the car starting, until it faded away. I turned back to Billie and started to make out with him, again. This time, it was a lot better.
"Billie." I moaned through my lips. He stopped kissing me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"I don't know,"
"Oh," We went back to kissing, I felt his lips on my neck, more moaning. I felt Billie works his hands down my legs.
"Stop," I said, panting. My body wanting more.
"Yeah?"
"I can't." I said.
"It's okay. I don't know what came over me." He admitted.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you, more." He said and we went back to kissing.
****
We finally stopped and went to find something to eat.
"What do you want?" He asked me as he opened the refrigerator door.
"Nothing now," I said. The phone rang.
"I got it," I said as I walked to the phone.
"Hello?"
"Oh, hey Megs."
"Oh, I'll be over in a few, bye." I said and hung up. I turned to Billie.
"I'm going to Megan's house."
"You don't want to spend today with me?" Billie asked and gave me the 'puppy-eyes'.
"Sorry, babe." I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs to get ready.
***AT MEGAN'S HOUSE***
I ran through my backyard to Megan's house. I saw her by the sliding door waiting for me.
"Hey," I said, panting.
"Hey, come in." We went up to her room and listened to music. We really had nothing to do.
"Are you having a relationship with Billie?" Meg asked.
"WHAT?"
"Are you?"
"Yes. How did you know?"
"It was kinda obvious. Like when you surprised me that one time, I knew you two had something going on. Does your Mom know?"
"No,"
"When you going to tell her?"
"We haven't thought of what to say,"
"You know I am here for you."
"Yeah, I do." I said and gave Meggy a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think soo farrr?????