Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SEIZE

I woke up in Billie's arms, which were wrapped around my little frame. I turned over to Billie, he was awake, too.
"Hey," I said. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I maneuvered my hands through his black spiky hair.
I felt this bump near my lower half. I smiled to myself. I was giving my own future-step dad an erection. Gross. But at that moment, it felt great. He pulled apart from my lips, and whispered, "Wanna finish upstairs?" I nodded. I ran right behind him. He sat on the bed, and I sat on his lap, kissing him harder.
"Maggi," he moaned. I pushed him down on the bed and I crawled on top of him.
I started to undo his belt, pulling his pants to his knees. I gave him an evil grin. I came back up and kissed him. I started to pull down his boxers, and saw his member, throbbing for me. I was about to put him in my mouth, until we heard the door squeak. We froze in our position.
"AHH!" Sam yelled, his eyes wide open.
"Sam, get out!" I said as I jumped off of Billie.
"What was that?" He asked.
"Nothing you need to know about!"
"Yes I do!"
"No you don't!" I said.
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Guys, stop!" Billie said as he stood between us, after he put his pants back on.
I crossed my arms, "He's going to tell Mom about what we were doing!"
"He doesn't understand," Billie said. He had a point.
"What don't I get?" Sam asked, confused.
"Nothing. Don't you DARE tell Mom about what I was doing to Billie, okay?"
"Deal," Sam said and skipped away. Strange kid.
"That was a close one," I said.
"Yes, it was,"
"Billie, what are we going to do?" I asked as I flopped on the bed.
"I'm not sure, but we both know that your mother needs to know what is going on." Billie said and rubbed my back.
"Ugh. Megan knows about us," I admitted.
"Oh. Will she tell anyone?"
"God, I hope not. We would be in some major trouble."
"We will eventually need to break it to the world. Joking." Billie said.
"Life is so confusing right now!" I said and I was crying. I didn't realize it until Billie said something about it.
"Why are you crying, baby?"
"I am?" Billie nodded his head. "Really? I didn't even notice,"
"I want to tell my mom, but I'm terrified of what she might do to me. I don't want this to end, Billie, you mean so much to me."
"It's okay, we will get through this." Billie said and hugged me. He was so understanding, like he knew what I was going through. That is what makes me love him so much.
We went downstairs, I smelled food cooking. Mom was home. I sat at the table, Billie gave my mom a kiss on the lips. Sam was watching Spongebob, I walked over to the couch and sat down.
"What episode?" I asked.
"'Dumped'. Gary leaves SpongeBob for Patrick," Sam said his eyes glued to the TV.
"Dinner," My mom said. Sam and I got up and sat down with the rest of the family.
"So, how was your day?" Mom asked me.
"Um, we went to the mall and then took a nap." I said while I looked at my green beans.
"Ah. I see. Well, I thought of a date, Billie just needs to agree. How about June 15?"
"Sure, I don't go on tour till the middle of July, anyway." Billie said and took a sip of water.
"Okay. Maggi, do you want to help me with the invitations?" My stomach dropped.
"Uh, sure, Mom." I said and put on a fake smile. The rest of dinner, I was dead silent.
Billie and I helped my Mom with the dishes. She sat down, something told me this is the time I should break her the news.
"Um, Mom, Billie and I have to tell you something,"
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU DON'T COMMENT, I WON'T FINISH WHAT MAGGI SAYS!!! [3 OR MORE COMMENTS!!!]