Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

DIX-SEPT

"Mom, Billie and I have something to tell you," I saw the concern in her eyes.
"What might that be?" She asked.
I took a big breath, "Billie and I are having a relationship behind your back." My heart started to beat faster.
"What?"
"I'm sorry, Mom."
"You little dirty little whore!" Mom shouted.
"MOM! We didn't have sex!" I yelled back.
"How the fuck should I know you aren't lying?"
"ASK BILLIE!" We both turned to Billie.
"It's true, we did not have sex." Billie said, I heard him sniffle.
"Maggi, I can't believe you! I finally find the right guy, and you just had to take him away, didn't you? He is never to step in this house again."
"Mom, listen-"
"NO! Get out of here, you slut."
"Mom, I'm sorry!" I said as I cried. I ran upstairs to my room, I slammed my door behind me.

NO ONE'S POV-
"Callie, listen. I did NOT have sex with your daughter. We were just getting a little too close." Billie explained.
"I can't believe this. I thought you loved me." Callie said with rage.
"I DO!" Billie said.
"How can you do this?"
"I'm sorry, I saw your daughter attractive, and I just had these feelings for her. We did nothing more than kiss."
"I don't want anything to do with you," Callie said.
"I guess the wedding is off then!" Billie yelled.
"I guess it is," Callie said and went into her bedroom.

BACK TO MAGGI'S POV-
I laid on my bed and cried my eyes out. I heard a knock at my door.
"GO AWAY!" I yelled.
"It's Billie," Great. The last person I need right now.
"Come in, I guess." Billie opened the door and sat on my bed with me.
"I tried to explain everything to your Mom, I said maybe the wedding is off, and she said yes."
"I don't want you leave us, Billie. I saw you as the Dad I never had." I said and looked into those eyes.
"I know, I saw you as the only daughter I can ever want." Billie said and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry," I wepped.
"It's okay. Tomorrow we'll get this straight." Billie said and kissed the top of my head.