Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

DIX-HUIT

It was the next morning, I woke up and Billie somehow, was laying next to me. Odd. I thought.
I got off of my side and crept into my Mom's room. She was fast asleep. I walked down to the kitchen, no one was up so I had some to think to myself. I made a pot of coffee, and sat down and looked out the window.

God, I thought to myself. What did I see in Billie in the first place? Did I use him because he was a big-time cleberity? Did I truly love him, more than a Dad? What got into me? God, all these questions right now are driving me insane! Please, can you at least try to answer some of them? Any sign from you is all I need. In Your name, amen.

I sat at the table, starring out the window, hoping that God recived my prayer. Just then, my mom walked in with Billie. Uh-oh.
"Maggi, I have done some thinking," She said looking straight into my eyes.
"Yes?"
"Well, I'm glad you confessed this to me before we even got married, and I'm sorry I called you a slut. I truly didn't mean that, I know you better than that." My mom takes a long sigh. "I guess you and Billie can still be close, but no more than kissing, got it you two?" I jumped out of the chair and gave my mom and Billie a huge hug.
"Oh my God!" Was all I can say. God did get my prayer! I was so happy for myself, that I ran upstrairs into my room and laid on my bed and just laughed. No, I wasn't high or anything, I suposse I was just thankful this all turned out. I saw Billie was standing at my door.
"Hey, can I come in?"
"Sure!" I said.
"You seem very happy," Billie said.
"Yeah, I'm just glad we got this all fixed out." I said. It was an akward moment.
"Do you love me?" Billie asked.
"I do. Why?"
"Because I was just wondering. I mean, what we had between us, I never had that with a woman before, well besides your Mom and Adie. But, I feel like love you more than a father should, if you get my point."
"Yeah, I do. It's going to tough, but you are here to stay and you are the right one for my mom." I said and smiled. Billie smiled and sat down next to me on my bed.
"I love you, Maggi."
"I love you, too, Billie." I said that and the next thing I knew my tounge was in his mouth. It was such a great kiss that i couldn't dare to break. But Billie did, and he gave me this huge hug. Yes. Billie was more than a step-dad to me, he was my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
[[[[[commentsss???? i wanttt 60 or moree!!]]]]]]