Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

DIX-NEUF

~THE NEXT DAY~

I went to school, feeling quite happy. I saw Zach standing by Meg's locker, he said something to her and walked over to me.
"Um, hey." I said, as I moved past him and went to my locker, he followed.
"Hey, um, I don't know how to say this, but we need to break up." He said and I gave him this blank stare.
"What?"
"Yeah, it's over between us,"
"Okay? We were going steady?" I asked, completely lost.
"I think," Wow. He doesn't even know.
"Okay." I said and grabbed by books and closed my locker.
"Okay? Is that all you can say?"
"Um yeah. Because we really didn't have much going on between us, in the first place." I said.
"You have a point. Well, see you around." Zach said and walked off.
"What was that about?" Megan asked.
"What? I didn't feel anything between us," I peered over the hallway full of students. Then I saw him. The crowd of people moved out of his way. That black hair, bangs in his eyes, that skinny body, that skater look, those blue eyes, that wonderful laugh made all of the girls faint. He walked past me, I smiled a little, and he nodded his head and walked away. AHHHHH! Was all I could think.
"Mag, he was totally checking you out!" Megan exclaimed.
"Yup, he sure was." I said and smiled to myself.
"Oh! What about Billie? Did you break the news to your mom yet?"
"Yes."
"Oh, shit. What happened?" Megan said with worry in her voice.
"My mom called me a slut, whore, and more, then she said she thought about it, and said Billie and I can still be close, nothing more than kissing."
"Whoa. I was expecting more,"
"Yeah there was, but I won't in detail."
"I see," We walked around the school for a few minutes.

I was laughing really hard with my eyes closed, not knowing where I was going, until I bumped into something or someone. I opened my eyes, "I'm sor-" Was all I could say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???