Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT

"I'm sor-" I looked up. There were these two blue eyes staring at me.
"Um, it's no problem,"
"Really. I'm so sorry, Scott!" Shit. Shouldn't of sad that! Now he probably thinks I'm one of those snobby girls who are obsessed with hot guys, plus, I sound like a stalker (Knowing what his name is).
"How did you know my name?" Scott asked.
"Um, It's just that...I um...I mean, everyone knows your name!" Great. Now, it sounds like he has a bad reputation. God!
"I just don't know yours," He said in that I-Think-I'm-Crushing-On-You type of voice.
"Maggi Armstrong, well, my Mom's last name will change, but I feel like calling myself that." Smooth one.
"Ha. Well, maybe we can hang out sometime, Maggi."
"Um, sure," I said and did that flirty laugh.
"Oh my God. You did NOT just talk to Scott Dirnt like that!" Meg said.
"Oh, you bet." I said and walked away.
"I was standing behind you the whole time, and not once did you freak out. Incredible." Megan said as she walked behind me.
~~~
I went into Mr. Crowe's room. My best friend Marina, or Beaner as we call her, gave me this smile.
"What?"
"I saw you talking to Scott," She said with a sly smile.
"So?" I said as I sat down at my desk.
"Layla, Nat, Me, and Alison all stopped a few feet away and just watched you flirt."
"I was not flirting," I protested.
"Sure, Maggi," Beaner still had that smile on her face.
"Ugh." I knew she won. No point in battling this out with her. Okay, maybe I was "flirting" with Scott, but that doesn't make me a huge snobby prep. Or does it? Nah. Scott doesn't go for those girls, he's a skater, punk, thing. I'm just being myself.
~~~
Megs walked home with me that day, we were going to "study"at my house. We talked about my Mom's wedding, Scott, Billie, and Scott. Did I mention Scott?
"Megan, should I tell Billie that I think I found someone else?" I asked as we stood at my garage door. Rephrase. Before I opened the garage door that led into the house.
"I mean, it's not like you are dating Billie. That would be illegal, honey."
"I know, and no. I don't want him to get mad at me."
"He'll probably understands, come on, he needs to focus on his marriage."
"You know what, you have a point." I said.
"When don't I?" Megan said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed.
"What? WHOA! OH MY GOD!" Megan yelled when she saw it, too.
What stood in front of us, is something that will haunt me forever.

comments? thank you for all the commentss!!! i love you, people!!