Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-UN

"AHH!" I screamed.
"Oh my God, if you want to do that, PLEASE do that in your BEDROOM!" I shouted.
My mom was giving head to Billie; he was up against the dryer.
"I didn't know that what you came home!" She said.
"Apparently, NOW!" I said, I grabbed Meg's wrist and we ran up to my room.
"Oh my God, I am SO sorry you had to see that." I said after I closed my door.
"It's okay, I'm just stunned at how big Billie is!"
"MEGAN RENNE GALLAGHER! EW! EW! EW!" I said and just freaked out.
"I was kidding," She said laughing at me.
"Not funny," I said and it was an awkward moment, we needed to burn our eyes for what we just saw.
"So, what about this Scott kid?" Megan asked out of nowhere.
"I think I like him," I said and smiled.
"He's in my Spanish class, I can ask him if he likes you," Megan said and smiled.
"I mean, I've seen him around school and we IM sometimes, so do you think I have a chance?"
"Of course! Who wouldn't want to date you?"
"True," We sat on my bed and just talked, took pictures and just had a good time.

NEXT DAY
I went to my last period class and I totally forgot that Scott was in the same class as me. Physical Science. Fun.
"Um, Mag, can I ask you something?" Scott said as he walked up to me. My heart raced.
"Yes?"
"Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, we talk and all, but I truly want to get to know you."
My face burned. I was blushing, but the class stopped what they were doing and starred at us. Everyone wanting the answer.
"Yes, I will." I said and smiled. He smiled back and I swear I heard someone cheer.
Then gay ass class started. I was so happy. I love Megan!
So, after class, I went to Megan's locker and thanked her.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I said and gave her a huge hug.
"Um, for what?" She asked, lost.
"Uh, asking Scott if he liked me!"
"I never asked him, I sorta forgot."
"Um, okay?" I said. Was he pulling this prank on me or did he really want to my boyfriend?
I saw Scott walking towards us, I walked up to him.
"Let me get this straight, you asked me out of your feelings or because your friends dared you?" I said and looking him straight in those sexy blue eyes.
"Um, yeah. I listened to my heart and I had the guts to ask you. My friends don't do things like that."
"Oh, good. Because I really don't want to get played for."
"You won't." I smiled and we held hands and walked home that way. he lived a few blocks away from me. Yes, everyone lives near me.
"I'll call you later." Scott said.
"Okay, are busy Friday night?"
"Nope,"
"Okay, because maybe we can go out or something."
"Sure, I would love that."
"Great! We'll make plans when you call me."
"Bye," He said and gave me a hug and I inhaled the smell of Axe body spray.
"Bye," I went my way, and I turned and he was watching me from the corner of the street.
This relationship better work. Fuck. I need to break this news to Billie.

comment????