Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-CINQ

Once I heard the shower water running, I stood up from the table.
"I guess I will get ready." I said and crept upstairs. I opened and slammed my bedroom door, so it looked like I was in my room. I walked to the bathroom door, slightly opened the door, the hot steam hit my face. I saw that Billie was already in there, he's clothes were laying all around.
I took off my clothes, slowly opened the shower curtain, so I wouldn't scare him half to death. He was facing the shower head, and the water ran over his hot, naked body. As I sneaked up behind him, I poked his back.
"AH!" He screamed as he turned around.
"Shut up," I said.
"What the Hell are you doing in here?!" Billie said in a whisper.
"I wanted to join you," I said as I slid my arms around his waist.
"Oh, then, let the fun begin!" He said and I was pushed against the other wall. His lips attached to mine. Tongue involved, and he was kissing my neck. I weaved my hands through his black, wet hair. He was working each breast, massaging, and sucking the other. I was moaning and groaning like crazy.
"Billie!" I moaned, my nails clawing his back, my head thrown back against the wall.
"Spread your legs," He commandedd.
"What?" I looked down, he made it all the way down to the lower half of my body.
"Just do it," He said, I did it and he licked my clit.
"FUCK!" I screamed. Hopefully my mom did not hear that. She thinks I am in my room.
"Baby, that feels INCREDIBLE!" I moaned.
"Want anal?" Billie panted as he came back to meet up with me.
"Go for it," I spread my legs a little further. He grabbed a leg and put it over his. He entered me, it hurt like fuck.
"Mag, are you okay? I can stop," Billie said, starring in my eyes.
"No, keep going." He went a little further, and thrusting, our hips grinned.
"HARDER! Fuck, Billie," I yelled.
"Not that loud!" Billie said.
"Sorry," I felt this warm liquid inside me. I climaxed, same with Billie.
"Billie, that was wonderful," I said.
"I love you," Billie said, panting.
"I love you, way more." I said, and kissed him. We spent the rest of the shower making out, and we finally got out of the shower. My mom was in her room, I ran back into my room, and finished getting ready.
I heard a knock on my door.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can I come in?" Billie asked.
"Sure," I said, he opened the door, standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Never tell your mom what we just did."
"I know, I will keep this my dirty little secret." I smiled, Billie left. I laid on my bed and stared at one of my Green Day pictures. I just went anal with the lead singer!

My VERY first sex scence I ever did!!! How did I do??? TELL ME!!! Advice will would be loved!