Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-SIX

It was an hour later when I heard the doorbell ring.
"I got it!" Billie yelled, from the living room. I heard the door open then, "MY BOYS!" Billie exclaimed.
I walked downstairs, to be greeted by these two boys, whom I assumed were his kids.
"Jakob and Joey, this is Maggi. She will be your new step-sister." Billie explained. I smiled and gave a small wave.
"So, let me give me you a grand tour of the house." Billie said and led the boys around the house.
I walked into the kitchen, and sat at the table.
"DINNER!" My Mom yelled, which echoed throughout the house. I heard a stampede of feet coming down the stairs. Joey and Jakob sat near Billie. Mom, Sam, in his highchair, and I sat across from them. Holy shit. Once the boys, plus Billie, saw the food, they all ambushed it. Bread getting tossed in the air, salad leafs flying all over the place, and sauce EVERYWHERE! I swear, they all need table manners or get sent to Africa. Mom, Sam, and I were just sitting there, our eyes widened, scared to move.
"What?" Billie asked.
"Nothing," Mom said, and we reached for our food. After a couple of minutes of eating, I thought this was a good time to ask a question.
"Hey, I have a question. Where are Joey and Jakob going to have rooms? They are all being used," I said I took a sip of some milk.
"Well, Joey here, is going to share your room," Billie said. I spitted out my milk everywhere.
"WHAT?" I asked.
"Yeah, Jakob will stay with Sam." Mom said.
"What? I don't have a say in this?" I asked. I was not happy with this arrangement, I don't think Joey was so thrilled. All through, I did see him smile when Billie said that we are going to share the same room.
"Let us know how it works out. If not good, then I'll clear out the craft room, and he can stay there." Mom said.
"What about the basement? Or the garage?" I suggested.
****
After dinner, I took a shower, threw on a cami, and wore boxer shorts. What? It's hot in California. I walked into my room, Joey was laying on my bed.
"Ow. Ow. Shake that ass." Joey said and cracked up laughing. I rolled my eyes. Just great. I have to share a room with a pervert.
"Get off, dweeb!" I said and pushed him off.
Thump! "Ow! That hurt," Joey said as he rubbed the back of his head.
"That's what you get for saying that. And you will sleep down on the floor for the rest of your life," I said and cuddled into my bed.
"Sorry, I was joking, I'm not that really that sick in the head." I heard Joey say from the floor.
"Ugh. Fine. Just for tonight you can sleep with me. But, the rest of the week, your sleeping on the ground." I said . Joey climbed into my bed, and I turned off my light.

comments???????? didn't know what to write about. =/