Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE-UN

After Mike left at 10:00 pm, I walked upstairs to get ready for bed. I opened my door and to my surprise, I saw that Callie had a sexy see through robe on.

"Hello," I said and threw my pants off and my t-shirt, then crawled up to Callie. I kissed her passionately, and I felt her hands run through my black hair.
"Billie," she moaned through our lips. She looked into my eyes and said, "It's time for us to have a baby."
"We have like four kids in our house, how many more do we need?" I asked.
"You do have a point, well, wear a condom." Callie said and pointed to her side table.
I went back to kissing her, my hand feeling her body, every curve. I took off her bra and I sucked on her breasts, and massaged the other one. That made her to moan like crazy.
She turned us over, and she started to nibble on my neck. While she was kissing her way down, I had a chance to grab a condom out of the table. She pulled my boxers down, and my hard, ready dick was straight up.
"Give me that," She said and pointed at the condom. I threw it at her, she opened it, and slid it over my dick. She took off her thong and inserted herself. She cringed her face at first, then she started to relax and started to grind. I held on her waist as she rode me.
"BILLIE!" She yelled, and threw back her head. I felt her wet pussy, and we climaxed, loudly. Callie laid next me, and we started to make out again.
"I love you, Billie." She said and smiled.
"I love you more." I said and we fell asleep.

short. i know. comments? Yes, Billie does a lot of fucking in this story!!! =]