Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE-DEUX [right?]

I lay awake in the grass, starring at the sky
Wishin' that you where here, next to me
Holding on to me, and watching the clouds go by
Every time that I breath, I fight back the tears that I feel

Oh, it's this feeling I get when you are with me...


I wrote down during study hall, I was bored and I think Billie needs some new songs for the new CD. The bell rang, I closed my binder, and walked to the lunch room. I sat down at my usual spot. With Beaner, Layla, Keba, also known as Allison, and Amber. My punk friends whom never let me down. Megan doesn't eat this period, but I wish she did. No one at the table knows that my Mom is engaged to Billie Joe. They know that my Mom is single with only a son and a daughter. I would tell them, but I'm not sure on how they would react. They adore Green Day, but I might tell them, soon.
Layla sat across form me, with a tray of fries and mozzarella sticks, that smelled really good.
"Bonjour, Maggi," Layla said, we both have French next period.
"Sault, Layla, what's new?" I asked as I attacked her fries.
"Not much, you? Did you do the second section of our French homework?" She asked as she squirted ketchup out of the little red packet.
"Yeah, did you? Did you finish the workbook?" I asked as I opened my lunch. Yes, I do pack lunch on occasion.
"Yeah, why?"
"Just wondering," Amber and Keba came to our table. Amber sits next to Layla, and Keba sits next to me, Beaner sits next to Amber.
"Hey guys," I said.
"Hey," They said in unison.
"Beaner still in line?" Layla asked as she stretched her neck to see the line.
"Yeah, she was suspected of stealing when I was up there." Amber explained.
"Ha. Ha. She is always suspected of something," Keba said.
"Today in math, she was caught "cheating" off of Thea's test, which by the way, was not cheating, because Thea is sitting a desk away from Beaner." I explained.
"Well, everyone knows that she does have a bad reputation, by that is why we are friends with her, " Layla said. We all nodded and sat and ate.
"Because she can get a little crazy when she gets drunk," Said Keba, we all laughed.
"So, what is everyone doing this weekend?" Amber asked.
"Not sure," I said and out of no where, Scott walks up to me.
"Maggi, you are here today!" He said and I stood up and gave him a hug.
"Hey, Scotty-boy!" Keba said and everyone started to laugh.
"Hey, I got it! How about all of us go to the mall this weekend?" I suggested.
"Sounds good to me," Keba and Amber said. Layla nodded, because she had food in her mouth.
"Scott, you can come too, if you want to?" I said, my fingers entwined with his.
"Sure, I'd love to go. But I have to head back to my table, bye Mag." I waved as he left. I sat back down and all my friends had these big smiles on their faces.
"What?" I asked.
"He is so in love with you," Amber said.
"Some one is in love, some one is in love," Keba started to sing.
"I know, I've known that for long time." I said and went back to enjoying my food.
"You finally show up when we have five minutes left," Said Layla as Beaner came to our table.
"Shut it, van Pelt, I'm so pissed now." Beaner said.
"God, I'm now going to be suspended! I didn't steal nothing, and no one believes me,"
Beaner said when she sat down.
When the bell rang, we left for sixth period class. Layla and I went to French while, Amber, Keba and Beaner went to Mr. Bender's class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is comme ci comme ca (so so) short. but I have to go eat!!

THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTS!!!!!!! =]]]]