Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE-QUATRE

Scott and I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Mom was explaining to Billie, how to take of Sam. I grabbed a orange soda out of the refrigerator, and took a sip.

"I know how to put a diaper on," Billie said.
"Yeah? Last time you told me that, you put it on backwards!" Mom exclaimed.
I spitted out my drink in the sink. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You never told me that, Mom!" I laughed, and wiped my mouth with a kitchen towel.
"Wow." Scott said, and started to crack up.
"Well, how about we get going?" Mom said and looked at Scott and I. We nodded, and followed her out to the garage.
"What house first?" She asked, after we all buckled our seat belts.
"Um, how about Allison? She lives the closest." I said and looked out the window. We pulled into the driveway of 2547 Sydney Drive. Allison ran out from her front door, and opened our sliding door.
"Hey," She said as she climbed in. She sat in the way back because Scott and I took the two bucket seats.
"What house next?" Mom asked as she pulled out.
"Layla!" Allison said. Mom drove about another block when we pulled into the driveway of 8465 Maxwell Lane. Layla came from her front door and opened our sliding door.
"Hey Allison, Scott, Mag, Ms. Star." Layla said. Ms. Star is Mom maiden name. Layla doesn't know about her being engaged to Billie. We were laughing and joking when we arrived at 1027 October Court. Amber came out and opened our sliding door, and climbed in. After she was settled in, she said hello to everyone. The mall is about fifteen minutes from our neighborhood. Mom drove by the JCPenny entrance and let us out.

"I'll call you when we are done," I told my Mom as everyone was climbing out.
"Okay. No shoplifting!" Mom warned us. She drove off and Scott held my hand. We first walked into Hot Topic, and all of girls tried on skirts. Scott was the judge of us.
"How about this one?" Keba asked, she wore a red plaid skirt.
"I'd see you wear it, plus, it fits your style." Scott said. Layla tried on pants, she can't stand skirts, and Amber tried on a black mini skirt. Then, it was my turn. While all the girls were getting judged by Scott, I went and saw this really cut dress. I came out of the fitting room, and everyone jaws dropped, plus, some random person I didn't know.
"You look outstanding!" Keba said.
"Thanks," I said. I wore this black dress,thigh length, that had little red hearts on it, and showed a little bit of cleavage. Scott was starting to drool almost.
"You think I look hot in this, that you are starting to drool?" I asked Scott.
"Um what? Oh, yeah sure." Scot said, just laughed. I bought the seventy dollar dress, for the wedding.
After we left Hot Topic, Kebab asked me, "Why did you buy that for?"
"Um, I thought it was cute, and I liked it." I lied right through my teeth.
"Oh," I kind of figured that Scott knew why I bought it. He knows about Billie and my Mom. When Billie and I went to Macy's, I found a cute dress, but Mom didn't really care for it.
"How about we go to Spencer's?" Layla asked. Right when we were about to walk in, we crashed into some one. It was Tre. Go figure. He always shops here, and sometimes I do not want to know what he buys.
"I'm sorry, Tre." I said.
"It's okay, Maggi."
"You know him?" Keba shrieked. "And personally?"
"Yes. Long story. I'll tell you guys now." I took them to a open bench, and they sat down, eyes wide open. I told them the story, and they were laughing and getting excited.
"Is that why you bought that dress because you need it for the wedding?" Keba asked.
"Yes, and it was still cute." We laughed and went back into Spencer's.

About eight or so, I called my Mom and told her we were ready to be picked up. Till my Mom came, Scott stood against a wall, and I leaned against him. Layla and Keba were running around in circles. They were really hyper, Amber stood next to us and laughed. Keba crashed into someone and gave her a dirty look. We all tried hard not crack up. Mom finally arrived, and we all filed into the van, and threw all the bags in the trunk.
We dropped off Amber, Layla, then Keba.

"Hey, Mom, I have a question." I asked.
"Yeah." She said, as we stopped at a red light.
"Um, have you ever heard of Ocean Skate Park? It's in the Eastern part of Ocean City.
"What about it?" She asked, I saw her eyebrow raise up in the reveiw mirror. I grabbed Scott's hand, and squeezed tightly. The light turned green.
"Scott is in the State Championship tomorrow, for skateboarding, and I was wondering if I can go, too?" I bit my bottom lip.
"What time does it start?"
"Um, 12:30 in the afternoon till 3:00." Scott spoke up.
"Okay, as along as you have someone to take you." Mom said.
"Well, here is the thing. My parents are out of town, and they know I am going, but I kind of need to stay somewhere, 'cause all my other other relatives live out of state and-" Scott explained, but Mom cut him off.
"Are you saying that you want to sleep over our house?" Mom asked. Scott and I both froze.
"Is that okay?" Scott asked, weakly.
"I trust you Scott, I know that you won't try to have sex with my daughter, and you will stay in the boy's bedroom?"
"I will be on my best behavior."
"Okay, I'm going to drop you off at your house so you can grab what you need." Mom pulled into his driveway, he got of the car and ran inside the house.
"Mom, thank you so much. You really don't know how much this means to Scott!"
"That he is allowed to sleep over?"
"No, that he can still go tomorrow."
"I trust you, Mag, that if anything happens tonight between you and Scott, I never want you to see him again. Understand?"
"Yes, Mother." I said.
Scott ran back in the van, with a book bag, and his skateboard. We drove back to my house, and Scott put his things in Sam's room.
"So, why is he sleeping over again?" Joey asked.
"Skating Championship, I would bring you, but where we are going is not meant for little kids." Joey's eyes widen. Billie said he would go with us and watch after us.

After everyone settled in, I sneak into Sam's room, and saw Scott was sleeping in the bed we keep in Sam's room, in case he wakes up in the middle of the night. With the light from the moon, was just slightly gleaming on Scott's face, I saw he was awake.

"Are you okay, babe?" I asked, and walked towards him and sat next to him.
"Just nervous about Saturday. I'm scared, what if I don't win?"
"You will win, okay? No matter what, I'll still be here for you." I said and gave him a kiss on the head.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you, too." I stood up and went back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY I WANT SOME FRIENDS! [i have 5, i want more!] SO, SEND ME A REQUEST, IF YOU HAVEN'T!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!!!! :D

xoxo-
Samandoya