Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE-SEPT

"Oh my God." Billie said, we stopped and gasped. It was the most horrible sight we could of ever seen. Scott was in shock, and Billie fell on his knees, and I bawled. It was the most terrible scene I have ever saw. The car had huge dents, broken windows, and all four tires were popped. Glass shattered, people from the park just walked by, not caring to help us. They must be use to cars being terrorized.

"Who could of done this?" Billie asked, as he stood up.
"We have to call the cops, and report what happened." I said, as I starred at the car. Billie pulled out his cell phone and called the cops.
"Hello? Yes, this is an emergency. Okay, my car was demolished, almost. Broken windows and all four wheels popped. Um, Ocean Skate Park. Yes, okay. Thank you." Billie said and hung up.
"Well?" I asked.
"She said they would send someone," Billie said. "God, why did they do this?"
"I noticed a lot of people were looking in the car windows, as we pulled in." Scott observed.
"True, they must of been coming up with a plan." I said. The cop car pulled up next to us, we were the only ones in the parking lot.
"Hello," He said, "What happened?"
"My car was destroyed by a bunch of teenagers, probably." Billie explained.
"Were any of you witnesses?"
"No," Scott and I said.
"Do you have insurance, sir?" The cop asked Billie.
"Oh, yeah." Billie puled out his wallet and gave him his insurance card.
"Okay, we will look at surveillance cameras and figured out who did this." He said and handed back the card.
"Thank you," We all said in unison. The cop left, and Billie called a tow truck to pick up the car. A few hours later, the truck came and towed away Billie's car. They told us that they will try to fix what is possible.
"Well, how are we going to get home?" I said, as the truck left.
"I guess, we'll have to take a bus?" Billie suggested, I made a disgusted face, but this is no time to complain about riding a city bus.
It was about 5:00 PM, by the time we found a bus. We filed on, and sat way back. People were giving strange looks. I cuddled up to Scott, and fell asleep. Which felt like ten days, we finally arrived to downtown Berkeley. We had to walk through alleys at 8:00 at night. We saw homeless people, hookers, and drug dealers. I was holding on tight to Scott. I was holding his hand, and in the other, he held his trophy. The bouquet of flowers were all dried up by the time we reached Berkeley.

I was between Billie and Scott, I felt safe, until I heard heavy foot steps. I looked back, but I saw no one. I heard them again but no one was there. Out of no where, a man jumps out and held us at gun point.
"Give me the girl," the stranger demanded
"Never!" Scott yelled.
"Leave us alone, you asshole!" Billie shouted.
"Fine, I'll have to shoot both of you." The stranger said. I was pulled away from the two. I was being held hostage. My mouth was covered, I was crying hysterically. Scott kicked the guy in the nuts, which made me fall down with him, and that was my cue to get away. I ran into Billie's arms, and Scott grabbed the gun.
"Scott, DON'T" Billie yelled. Scott dropped the gun, and all three of us ran for our lives. We finally made it home, it was midnight. Billie went into his bedroom, and Scott came into my room.

Scott threw off his pants, but kept his boxers on. He threw off his t-shirt, and came in bed with me. I wrapped my arms around his sexy abs. I looked into his eyes, and our lips locked. Scott was kissing my neck, and then my stomach. He made his way down to my lower half. He took off my boxer-shorts, and my underwear.
"Wait," I said, panting.
"I won't," Scott said, and licked me, and fingered me. I was moaning, trying not to be loud.
After I was all wet, Scott licked me clean, and he came back up to my face, and kissed me.
"Shouldn't I be rewarding you?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Because you saved my life, Scott. Thank you so much." I said and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THIS TOOK LIKE, FOREVER TO UPDATE!!!!
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!
Keep those loving comments coming!!!:D
Love,
samandoya