Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE

I opened the front door, I saw that Billie and Mom were sitting there, thinking.
"Mom, what is wrong?" I asked, worried. Scott squeezed my hand.
"Scott, we have to tell you something." Billie said, Scott's eyes widen, he's grip tightened.

Billie cleared his throat, "We received a phone call from your Mom. Your parents made it back okay. But the bad thing is, that your Mother happened to cheat on your Dad, while they were on vacation in Italy, I won't go in details why she did it. So, your Dad bought an apartment, and he lives there now. So she said that they are getting a divorce. She couldn't tell you this to your face, I'm sorry, Scott."
I looked over at Scott, a tear was rolling down his cheek. He left the kitchen and walked into his room. I heard the door slam.
"I feel so bad. Why could she do such a thing?" I asked as I grabbed a Coke out of the refrigerator.
"She wouldn't say. But she wants to see Scott, and talk to him." Billie said. I nodded, I walked up to my room, and was startled. I found Scott was holding on to one of my pillows, crying. I walked around on the other side of bed, and crawled next to him.

"Shh, honey, it's okay. We'll take good care of you." I said, gently. He rolled over to face me. His face was all red, and tears rolled down.
"This is so unfair, I can't believe they are getting a divorce. They seemed so happy together, and what the Hell was my thinking! Why did she cheat on him? God, why me!" Scott cried harder. I wrapped my arms around him.
"You mean a lot to this family, we are like your second family, almost." I said, he seemed a little happier.
"I love you, Maggi. You don't know what this means to me, having you in my life." Scott said.
"I love you, too. Baby, I'll be here the whole entire way. I'm going to let you rest, we did a lot today." I gave him a kiss on the head, and walked down stairs.

"How is he holding up?" Billie asked, when I walked into the family room. He was on the computer.
"He's not doing good. I let him rest for a while." I explained and laid on the couch. I was watching the T.V. My eyes were getting heavy, and I fell asleep.

~FEW HOURS LATER~
"AHHH!" I heard a scream upstairs.
My eyes shot open, should I go see what is wrong? No, it's probably Billie and Mom having sex. God. Where did that thought come from? Ew. But, I got up, it was pitch black in the room. How long was I sleeping? The orange glow from the DVD player read 3:16 A.M. I stepped on a toy, and I finally made it upstairs. I saw a light was on in my room. I crept in, and saw Scott was panting, and covered in sweat. He was awake, I walked over to him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, his face was flushed.
"I had a horrible dream." Scott said, he was starring at the ceiling. I took Scott in my arms, and said, "Honey, what happened? Tell me."
"I had a dream that I was at home, and then my parents came up to me and told me they don't want me any more. So, they threw me in a orphanage. I was getting adopted, but I never knew who was going to take me, then I woke up."
My stomach dropped when he said they didn't want him.
"Baby, it's just a dream, I'll sleep with you." I climbed in next to him, and turned off the light.
"Hold me," He said, I wrapped my arms around him, and listened to his heartbeat.

~NEXT MORNING~
I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking. I looked over and saw Scott was fast asleep. It was the only second day of break, so I let him sleep in. I walked downstairs, and saw Billie was cooking.

"What are you doing up, baby?" He asked me, he was pouring more mix in the pan.
"Whoa, did you just call me 'baby'?" I said, and stopped in my tracks.
"Yeah, why is that so bad?'" He asked.
"One: I thought what was between us was over. Two: We agreed that we wouldn't sneak around anymore. Three: I have a torn apart boyfriend, whom needs me. That's why I found that weird." I said, and grabbed the orange juice out of the 'fridge. I felt these arms around my hips, I was spun around and Billie planted a kiss on my lips. Why was I enjoying this?! I deepened the kiss and Billie pinned me to the 'fridge. I was about to moan his name when we heard these little foot steps. Sam was up and walked into the kitchen, and we stopped, and acted like that never happened.
It was ten o'clock when Scott woke up, and came downstairs. The whole family was up by now. We were eating, and Scott sat next to me, I handed him a plat.

"Um, Scott, your Mom said that she would like to talk with you. She has so much to say,' Mom said. Scott just shrugged, "I'll go over later, I assume. Can Maggi come?" Mom and Billie nodded, "The guys are coming over later, so I'll ask them if they want to come with you. Just in case things go out of hand, is that okay?"
"Yes. I would love bodyguards." Scott chuckled, we all laughed, expect Sam who had no clue what was going on.
*****

~LATER THAT DAY~
Ding dong! The sound of the doorbell throughout the house.
"I got it!" Billie bellowed, and I heard Tre and Mike's voice's. They walked in the family room, Scott and I were playing with Sam.
"Hey," We said, we got up and gave them hugs. Tre hugged Scott just a little too hard, and long.
"Billie told us what happened, we are so sorry." Tre said.
"Nah, it's okay. I just have to face the facts. So, are you guys ready to get going? I want to get this over with." Scott said, after Tre stopped hugging him. We all nodded, and said bye to Sam and Mom, and got into Tre's SUV.

"What house is it?" Billie asked, when we were on his street.
"That one, on the left." Scott said and pointed out a dark blue ranch, with a red Beetle in the driveway. I got out with Scott, we walked up to the front door.
"Ready to do this?" I asked him, he gulped, and then nodded. He rang the doorbell, and then a few seconds later, his Mom answered.

TO BE COUNTED....
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna say that his parents were going to die, but that was making me sad just writing about it. So, this is what I came up with.....Hope you liked the update!!!!!

love much>3
Samantha :)