Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE-UN

"What house is it?" Billie asked, when we were on his street.
"That one, on the left." Scott said and pointed out a dark blue ranch, with a red Beetle in the driveway. I got out with Scott, we walked up to the front door.
"Ready to do this?" I asked him, he gulped, and then nodded. He rang the doorbell, and then a few seconds later, his Mom answered the door, she look disoriented and stressed.
"Um, hi Mom." Scott said.
"Hello," She said coldly.
"Can we come in?" Scott asked. She nodded, and we sat on the couch.

"So, is this your whore of a girlfriend?" She asked as she lite a cigarette. My mouth dropped wide open, but I didn't say anything.
"Mom, she isn't a whore. How can you say something like that? You are the one being a whore!" Scott said, with anger. I knew he went off the deep end.
"What the Hell did you just say?" Her eyes narrowed.
"How can you sleep with another man?"
"I was drunk, it wasn't my fault he hit on me." She said, and made a smoke ring in the air.
"What happened to you?" Scott stood up. "You were a wonderful Mother to me, you and Dad loved each other, but now you smoke, which you never did. Just seeing you like this makes me sick to my stomach. I'm out of here," He grabbed my wrist and we walked out of the house.
Billie and the guys were alert, and we flied into the car. Scott didn't say anything, and I knew it was best for him to cool off.

A few hours later, Scott was sitting on the couch and watching Family Guy. He seemed fine, but I wasn't going to trust my instinct.
"How are you feeling?" I asked, as I sat next to him.
"Eh, not bad. I'm so sorry my Mom called you a whore. She is so different, and I never seen her smoke, and she has never been so dishonest like this before." Scott said, starring into the T.V.
"Hey, it's okay. I never met your Mom, and I'm sorry to say, but she scared the shit out of me."
Scott nodded, I cuddled up to him, and dozed off.

When I woke up, I was laying in my bed, and it was about 1:56 A.M. How? Either it was Billie or Mom. Wait, could it have been Scott? Just as I thought that, I heard someone snoring. I jumped, and I looked at edge on the side of my bed. Scott was laying down there, fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, and fell back to sleep.

***
It was about noon when I woke up, I heard noise coming from the living room. I got out of bed, and as I walked down the stairs, I saw Scott was playing Guitar Hero II. I walked up behind him, and scared him.
"AH!" He screamed, he was really into the game. He was playing 'Message in a Bottle' by The Police.
Yellow, red, green. I watched him nail each note as it flew by.
"Hungry?" I asked.
"Sure, " Scott said, and I went into the kitchen, and opened the freezer. The ice cold steam hit my face. Even though it was December in California, it was pretty hot today. I grabbed a box of waffles, and stuck two of them in the toaster oven. When the coils turned orange, I went upstairs, and checked on Sam. He was fast asleep while sucking his thumb. I forgot he was home with us, while Mom and Billie work.
I heard the toaster oven ding, and I made a plat for the two of us. I liked mine with jelly and butter. And Scott likes his with butter.

"Ah, my favorite!" He smiled, and took the plat. We sat on the couch, and talked.
"So, what level are you on?" I asked.
"Hard, I'm kicking ass!" Scott said, I laughed. I'm glad to see him happy.
"You seem happy." I pointed out.
"Yeah, I'm with you. I don't think out of all the girlfriends I had, none of them would ever treat me like this." He said, then gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was happy to hear that; a smiled formed on my face.

Later, we decided to go to the mall. We called Mike, we would call Tre, but him and Billie are writing a book called, "American Idiots: How to Deal with Us". I called up Mike.
"Hello, Mike? Hey, it's me Maggi. Is it possible to take us to the mall?"
"Yes."
"No."
"Okay, see you in a bit!" I hung up, and Scott and I got ready to go to the mall.
By the time we were ready, Mike was over. We took Sam with us, he was too young to be alone, just for twenty minutes.
Since I was gone with Scott, Mike went back to my house to watch Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took me FOREVER to update and it's short!!! =[
I've been caught up in school, family, and friends...
I have mid terms next week, so I'm not sure if I'll be updating as much. =/
Thanks for the comments, though!

love>3
sam