Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE-QUATRE

When Scott went into the shower, I went downstairs to grab some food. I was standing at the toaster, when I felt this arms softly wrap around my waist.
"Scott," I said, tease-fully. But who ever it was, didn't respond. I felt kissing on my back, made me shiver to his touch. Still, no reply. I turned around to kiss Scott on the lips when-

"OH MY GOD, BILLIE! What do you think you are doing?! You are such a horny bastard." I asked, freaking out.
"I haven't seen or touched you forever, Maggi." Billie said with his puppy dog eyes.
"Um, what happened about our conversation we had a long time ago? I'm in a wonderful relationship, you're engaged. This isn't going to be like the beginning, all over again." I said. I jumped when the toaster dinged. I turned around to butter the toast. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed him. A kiss that felt nice, that was to stop him from hitting on me anymore. Our kiss deepened, so deep we moaned. We started to explore each other's body's. I tilted my head back, and moaned. I was pushed against the counter. Billie was starting to undo my shirt...

"MAGGI!" I heard a scream, then we stopped, and we saw Scott stood in the kitchen with tears streaming down his face like a river. Billie and I were speechless and then Scott ran upstairs.
I followed after him, and when I got to the bedroom door, he slammed it.
"Scott, please open." I pleaded, crying then my body slid down the wall.
"YOU ARE FUCKING WHORE, MAG! I NEVER WANT TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN!" Scott full-on shouted. I bawled and went into hysterics. I was having the worst anxiety attack I ever had.

Scott must of heard me, because he opened the door, and sat next to me.
"Baby, I'm so sorry. I kept this secret away from you, and I need to tell you it." I said.
"Maggi, look, I want to be with you, but I can't if you are going to cheat on me." Scott said, and touched my leg. I put my hand on his hand, and looked him in the eye.
"Scott, I love you. You don't know how much you fucking mean to me. I mean, we been through a lot, and I, I just want to tell you something." I said. I told him the story from how I met Billie and when we hid this relationship we had from my Mom, and now. How he changed my life, and how much I loved him. After I was done, he looked flabbergasted.

"Wow, I never would of thought how a pretty, smart girl would so something like that." He looked at the wall across from us.
"Sorry for everything I did. It's my fault for getting to carried away." I said.
"Mag, you one of the girls I took a life time to find. I can't believe I finally found her. Let's just put today in the past, okay?" Scott said, I looked into his eyes, and we kissed in the hallway, not wanting to let go.

*****
Scott took a nap, and I went on Instant Messaging. Megan was on, we haven't seen each other since the last day of school before we went on winter break.

XmyeyelineranX: HI MEGAN!!! =]
Suprchic105: HOLY SHIT, MAGGI!!! *gives hug*
XmyeyelineranX: What is up?
Suprchic105: Nm nm hby?
XmyeyelineranX: Scott knows about me n Billie. =[
Suprchic105: Ohhhh.....what happened? How?
XmyeyelineranX: Billie was hittin' on my this morning. and Scott saw us. we really didn't get in a fight, he called me a whore. then we made up.
Suprchic105: You made up b/c he called you a whore?!?!?!?! I'M LOST!!!! :-/
(I told her the whole story over again.)
Suprchic105: Oh i get it now.
XmyeyelineranX: Are you sure, or do I need to draw it?? LOL
Suprchic105: You are so funny, I forgot to laugh! gtg, chores I need to do before tomorrow.
XmyeyelineranX: Y??
Suprchic105: Christmas eve, duhhh! AND YOU CALL ME BLOND?
XmyeyelineranX: Shutttt uppp :-P loveeeeee youuuuu >3
Suprchic105: Ditto....
'Suprchic105' has now signed off.

Christmas eve, already? I need to shop! Hm, what should I get Scott?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to update, my loves.
I had writer's block. Hoped you liked it. =]
I wanted some IMing involved, so bare with me!
I'm listening to WEIRD AL!!!!!! I love him, he rocks!!! [Sorry for my spaz attack.]
I will TRY TO UPDATE a lot more!!!
love too alll!!!