Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE-CINQ

It was a Saturday morning, December 24th. Good old Christmas Eve. I ran downstairs and saw that the tree was up and Mom must have decorated when she got home last night. The place was dressed up in the Christmas spirit. I went into the kitchen and smelled cookies baking, or was my my Mom burning a Yankee Candle that smelled like that? I saw Sam and Billie were helping my Mom decorate cookies. I went over to join them.

"Merry Christmas!" They said to me, I smiled and grabbed some red sprinkles and started to put them on some cookies.
"Hey, guys, I need to do some shopping, and can one of you to drop me off at the mall?" I asked.
"Sure thing," Mom said. I went back upstairs to get ready. I saw that Scott was up, and laying in bed.
"Hey, I have to do some shopping. Need to shop?" I offered.
"I don't need to shop. I have bought everything already." He said.
"Okay, suit yourself." I said, and went downstairs.
Mom was all ready to go. "I need to do some shopping in JC Penny's, but you shop where ever you need to." She said.

We drove to the mall, and she dropped me off by the second entrance and went into Hot Topic. What shall I ever get for Scott? I thought as I skimmed the boy's t-shirts. I found a 'CLASH' t-shirt for Scott, he loves that band. Then, I walked into Spencer's and I found the perfect thing for Billie, something he will need. It is the perfect joke, ever. I went into a kitchen store and found a good blender for Mom. She has been complaining about not having one for months. I found some cute clothes for Sam.
After I was done shopping, I called my Mom to meet me somewhere. We planned meeting in the food court. We headed home, and I went to wrap my gifts up, then hid them in the closet.
****

It was about 6:00PM when the family arrived, Mike and Tre came to drop off gifts. They had to see their family and friends.
I wore a red and black stripped shirt, and black skinny jeans. Scott wore a sweater and some nice formal pants. I never seen him so dressed up.
My Granny from Florida was over, and my cousins from Kentucky were here. I introduced Scott to everyone. My Granny adore Scott, of course, she does that to anyone's date. I saw that my Mom and Billie mingled and showed off her engagement ring. My little cousins were downstairs, and Scott and I joined them

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, and joined them on the couch.
"Playing Guitar Hero. Want to try?" Whitney asked, she is one of my cousins. I played and nailed the game a few times, then it was time to open presents. We all ran upstairs, trying to beat each other to the couch. Scott and I won, and rubbed it in Whitney's face. We are pretty close cousins, for being my second-generation cousin.
I opened my presents and I received a fifty dollar gift card for Hot Topic, and some clothes.

After the night was over, we all helped clean up, and all went to bed.
"Hey Sam, want to put cookies out for Santa?" Scott asked, while he was cleaning dishes.
"YEAH!" Sam exclaimed, and ran over by the fireplace. Scott had a plate full of cookies, the ones Sam made. I put a glass of milk on the table, and Sam ran upstairs to his bedroom, Scott and I held hands as we walked upstairs. He gave me a kiss on the lips, and went into his room. I just stood there, smiling, then went into my room, and fell asleep.

**CHRISTMAS MORNING**
"SANTA CAME LAST NIGHT!" Sam shouted in my ear, while I was sleeping. I turned over and saw him with a smile that stretched across his face.
"Sam, it's 6:00 in the morning, wait a while." I said then fell back to sleep.
Sam shook me, "OKAY I'M UP!" I said, and got out of bed, and followed the happy, hyper kid downstairs. Scott, Billie, and Mom were waiting. I sat next to Scott on the couch and he held me in his arms.
"Let me guess, all of you guys got the wake-up call?" I said, they nodded tiredly.
Sam was getting all excited about his gifts, most of them he thought were form Santa, when they were from everyone.
After Sam opened his, Mom put him back to bed. He was sleeping in her arms while she carried him back to his bed. Mom came back, "Well, we're up, mind as well open ours now."

I gave Billie's his first. He opened it and laughed.
"It's a shirt that says 'BEWARE OF MY WEINER' and it's one of those Weiner dogs. Ha. Good one, Maggi." He said. I gave Mom her blender, she thought it was nice of me, then I gave Scott his present.
"Sweet, I love this shirt!" Scott said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone opened their presents, but I never got one from Scott. I was about to get off the couch, then Scott pulled me back down.
"Whoa!" I said, he held a little black velvet box. What, is he proposing to me? We are underage! I opened it, there was a thin gold ring with a small diamond on it.

"Baby, it's beautiful." I said, my eyes were watering.
"Maggi, I promise I will be with you forever and beyond. I love you, Maggi Lynn Armstong." He said, and slipped the ring on my finger. I was speechless, I gave him a kiss on the lips.

What a perfect Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
TA-DA!!!
I will go back on probably add more, because I got to go to bed like ASAP!!!!!!

Comments????